Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Do the Monster Plant Event - 2019 Oct 9

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lennumber1 View Post
    The great pumpkin pet can go in either the haunted house or turkeycopia habitat
    Thanks, this is helpful to know. It also gives everyone two options to work with if one or the other is already full, and an alternative to feeling pressured to get the Gentle Gazebo.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 10-17-19 at 06:32 PM.

Farm Supplier
    The Glowing Spilled Spot. Do we know what it does?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    The Glowing Spilled Spot. Do we know what it does?
    Unless something has changed from previous similar events, then it is just another spot to plant the event plants in. Most players will purchase the 6 regular spots with coins, but those who are willing (and able) to spend gems may buy these additional spots to enable them to finish the event more quickly.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Unless something has changed from previous similar events, then it is just another spot to plant the event plants in. Most players will purchase the 6 regular spots with coins, but those who are willing (and able) to spend gems may buy these additional spots to enable them to finish the event more quickly.
    Thanks. I was hoping it sped up the growing process. Thanks anyway!

So I bought the Glass Moss thing and it literally gave me ONE. SLIDE. Seriously??? 90 gems for one slide????? Im pretty flipping upset right now. Way to go screwing players over on this one. Seriously everyone, DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenetherea86 View Post
    So I bought the Glass Moss thing and it literally gave me ONE. SLIDE. Seriously??? 90 gems for one slide????? Im pretty flipping upset right now. Way to go screwing players over on this one. Seriously everyone, DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.
    Is it a one time use or does it have a timer like maybe four hours?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Is it a one time use or does it have a timer like maybe four hours?
    The back of the tile says "One Time Use."

Fashion Designer
    I cannot even believe 90 gems for a one time use AND it only gives one item. Why the heck does it give u 1000 sheers then? I mean, just from a strategy perspective, that's wonky. It's a seriously weird item.

I know this type of event is seriously difficult, but this seems even harder than usual. I have not seen any plants for sale, either in the newspaper or in neighbours shops. I reckon many people are having the same problems as me. 76 plants to make 1 lantern! Realistically it will take me a day to make each one and there just aren’t enough days left. I wish there was some way of speeding up production.

Rhino Keeper
    This event is a money grab. Unless you play full time, you’ll need to buy stuff or use your gems (and then buy more gems). I’m on part 6 and there’s no way I’ll get through 7 just playing the game as I always do. But I’m not going to spend a single dime.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast