Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Do the Monster Plant Event - 2019 Oct 9

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    This event is a money grab. Unless you play full time, you’ll need to buy stuff or use your gems (and then buy more gems). I’m on part 6 and there’s no way I’ll get through 7 just playing the game as I always do. But I’m not going to spend a single dime.
    Hang in there. As players finish the event, hopefully they will continue to grow plants and sell them in the newspaper.

Just got to goal 6. Tough one. By my accounting (focusing only on plants you grow),it takes 60 red spike plants, 240 eyeball plants and 200 pumpkin plants fora total of 500 plants. Growing a net of 6 new plants per cycle (net given you use 1 to get 2), it will take 83.3 cycles or roughly 20 cycles/day for the rest of the event. As each cycle is 1.5 hours, there is not enough time to make them all even with no sleep. You could cut down on that by buying golden plots or buying the precious few in the market, but seriously, I think it’s a waste. Probably gonna bail on this one.

What does the spider tree even do?

Fashion Designer
    I would like to know what the spider tree does. I'm guessing it gives u a craft every X hours but would be nice to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hang in there. As players finish the event, hopefully they will continue to grow plants and sell them in the newspaper.
    Still not

seeing any . I we could buy a few more planting holes with coin that would help . The numbers of plants needed are too high. I have spent gems but too finish would be too much money .

Executive Chef
    Okay, I finished the event and received the Great Pumpkin, placed it out on my farm, and watched its movements. It is DEFINITELY going back into storage after Halloween ends. It is way too creepy to stay out after 31 Oct.

On another note, I have to wonder why the Monster Bouquet does not show up in the Barn. The Hanging Monster Plants, the Spooky Terrorarium, the Monster Pumpkin Planter, and the Monster Lantern all show up and can be sold, but not the Monster Bouquet? Strange...

Rhino Keeper
    Still on 6. No one is selling any plants. I won’t finish 6 by the time this ends. Our barns get filled up with **** we can’t use regularly because we’re waiting for things we can’t get. It can’t be that hard to achieve some form of balance.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem for me. No way I can finish!! Time to grow plants is much too long and asking for too many parts. Disappointed..again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I would like to know what the spider tree does. I'm guessing it gives u a craft every X hours but would be nice to know for sure.
    The Spider Tree is just like the Candy Tree, once u take it out of cellar, u can’t put it back! 12hr timer.

It’s really bare until the timer is up, then the entire tree is covered with spiders and spider webs!! It’s spooky so I love it!

First collect I got Taffy. Second collect I got Peanut Brittle.

It’s a fantastic Halloween deco, but one that wants to be on your farm all year long

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The Spider Tree is just like the Candy Tree, once u take it out of cellar, u can’t put it back! 12hr timer.

It’s really bare until the timer is up, then the entire tree is covered with spiders and spider webs!! It’s spooky so I love it!

First collect I got Taffy. Second collect I got Peanut Brittle.

It’s a fantastic Halloween deco, but one that wants to be on your farm all year long
    Ah, so it is like the Candy Tree and the Easter Candy Tree, dropping items from the Candy Maker and the Chocolatier...I had a feeling that was how it would turn out.

Farm Supplier
    Still need to make 3 monster lanterns to finish part 6, I will get to make 1 with the next harvest of plants but the final 2 and needing so many of each won’t be possible, I am seeing people selling crafts made but really wish they would sell the plants, I have nearly enough pumpkin plants for completing 2 lanterns and am occasionally picking them up in the market but the eyeball plants are so needed and no where to be found

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast