Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Do the Monster Plant Event - 2019 Oct 9

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Still need to make 3 monster lanterns to finish part 6, I will get to make 1 with the next harvest of plants but the final 2 and needing so many of each won’t be possible, I am seeing people selling crafts made but really wish they would sell the plants, I have nearly enough pumpkin plants for completing 2 lanterns and am occasionally picking them up in the market but the eyeball plants are so needed and no where to be found
    nagmad, if you are able to find the monster lanterns in he newspaper or neighbors' side shops, you should buy them. If I remember correctly, the goal only requires you to "give" the lantern, not to actually make it. Buying a finished lantern and turning it in will fulfill the requirement of the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    nagmad, if you are able to find the monster lanterns in he newspaper or neighbors' side shops, you should buy them. If I remember correctly, the goal only requires you to "give" the lantern, not to actually make it. Buying a finished lantern and turning it in will fulfill the requirement of the goal.
    Yes for sure. If it's already crafted buy it. In my cSe, I've seen no monster lanterns, and unless I find some or get a windfall of eyeballs and pumpkin plants, I'm gonna be one lantern short.

That said... I finally saw one on a farm ND it's actually kinda creepy. I guess that's the point. Also, I ha e nowhere to put it. I wish I could buy a (second) haunted house and just keep it in my cellar till I'm ready to ace it. As an android, I can't. So if I don't win it... So be it on this one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I wish I could find the lanterns, only found the monster hanging plants, which uses the eye ball plant I need so many of 72 to be exact and just over 4hrs to go and each harvest is 1.5 hrs,
    It becomes so very frustrating when we try and get so close, but won’t make it
    Last edited by nagmad; 10-22-19 at 03:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I finally saw one on a farm ND it's actually kinda creepy.
    That's why I'm putting it into storage as soon as Halloween is over. It is definitely NOT a match for Thanksgiving.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so dumb. I managed to find enough plants to make a final lantern, and it was ready to go, but I got distracted by actually feeding my family and plum forgot to go give the lantern until it was too late. Missed it by 10 minutes. Oy! The pet would be nice to have, but I'm even more annoyed that I used resources that someone else could have used. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    The market (newspaper) is flooded with the monster plants left over from the event. Please storm8 delete (or have stormie buy) them like you do at the end of other events. I stopped counting after 30 neighbors still had these plants for sale in their shops

Rhino Keeper
    I have noted, even now the event is over, the train and warehouse deliveries are still asking for the plants lol, I dont think we can still grow them, can we? xx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I have noted, even now the event is over, the train and warehouse deliveries are still asking for the plants lol, I dont think we can still grow them, can we? xx
    The Spilled Spots have changed into decoration only after the event. You can no longer plant in them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    The Spilled Spots have changed into decoration only after the event. You can no longer plant in them.
    I wish that the spots, as some of the previous event plots, had kept whatever we had planted in them when the event ended. At least then they would be DECORATIVE decorations instead of random dirt-colored (or in this case, purple- or orange-colored) plots that really don't match with much.

At least it is highly unlikely that these spots can be relabeled and designated as stepping stones or path pieces (as some previous event plots have been termed). But then again, I could be wrong, and they may become Paint Path pieces...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    That’s as I thought, thanks for confirming, so why are the trains still asking for the plants, just discarded another as it was asking for the white thing we used to plant and 27 of the red thing, think they need to look at that lol ��

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast