Thread: Need to delete people

New Resident

Need to delete people

How do u delete people that's not playing.and my game not letting me know when the food is done

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Misskela View Post
    How do u delete people that's not playing.and my game not letting me know when the food is done
    To delete players:

1. Go to Menu > Social > Neighborhood. At the very top of the list you will see the words Your Neighbors with a pink button beside it labeled "Edit."

2. Press the Edit button (that will change to "Done") and now instead of seeing the options to "Gift" or "Visit" after each neighbor's name, you will see a button labeled "Remove."

3. Tap the "Remove" button for every player you wish to delete.

4. When finished, click the "Done" button to go back to the original view of the neighbor list.

Note: Be careful when tapping because the "Remove" button will not ask for confirmation and it's easy to delete the wrong neighbor by accident. Also, the option to Remove will remain until you click the Done button or leave the Neighborhood tab.

As for the notifications, it is a known issue for Android devices that the team is looking into. Here's a link to the current Bugs Thread on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-notifications