Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game not Working.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeralamode View Post
    It have the same issue after IOS 13.1.2 upgrade on IPAD - Restaurant gone (also no way to sign in to a different account!] Bakery works fine on both IPAD and IPhone XI. When will IPAD version be fixed?
    Most players that have upgraded to iOS 13 have seen their issues resolved, those that didn't have had to contact support. You can read the details in the Bug Thread on the issue: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?109509-Lost-my-restaurant-after-ios13-update

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    Earlier I was using RS 1.5.5.9 but when I downloaded RS 1.6.0.3 from Google Play i faced this issue-"Unfortunately,RS has stopped."Yes,this is new issue.
    I'm just a fellow player who has been playing for years, read many posts on game problems and experienced even more of them. After reading all the details you provided, I feel like this is a fairly common problem that happens a lot with Android devices that most call a 'Connectivity Issue'. Basically, there's nothing wrong with the app or your device but something about your device is making the app think it doesn't have the space or bandwidth needed to run properly. It can be very frustrating as it's hard to pin down the exact reason you're having the problem.

I would suggest going through this Game Guide post and trying all of the options listed: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267

If none of the listed ideas work to get your game running smoothly, you'll at least have more details to give to add to your bug report which will help narrow down the issue on your device. Good luck, I hope you get this sorted!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm just a fellow player who has been playing for years, read many posts on game problems and experienced even more of them. After reading all the details you provided, I feel like this is a fairly common problem that happens a lot with Android devices that most call a 'Connectivity Issue'. Basically, there's nothing wrong with the app or your device but something about your device is making the app think it doesn't have the space or bandwidth needed to run properly. It can be very frustrating as it's hard to pin down the exact reason you're having the problem.

I would suggest going through this Game Guide post and trying all of the options listed: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1413267

If none of the listed ideas work to get your game running smoothly, you'll at least have more details to give to add to your bug report which will help narrow down the issue on your device. Good luck, I hope you get this sorted!
    Thank you for ur wonderful reply but after ur reply i dont think the issue will get sorted.I can only hope that i face less trouble.Thnk u once again Anniras Sweets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakeralamode View Post
    It have the same issue after IOS 13.1.2 upgrade on IPAD - Restaurant gone (also no way to sign in to a different account!] Bakery works fine on both IPAD and IPhone XI. When will IPAD version be fixed?
    Try signing out of the GAME CENTER & then resigning in- that worked for me. Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be. This only happens to RS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12