Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pumped Up Pumpkins - 2019 Oct 8 (15 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Oh nice! I'm quite excited for these . Agree that they're perhaps not the most spooky of recipes, but hopefully we'll get a good sale before the holiday with plenty of goodies.

Fingers crossed these recipes look good on the counters!!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Anyone served them on counters yet? Hope they look good!

Rhino Keeper
    Im expecting a haunted house or monsters kotchen or monsters mash for the side goal i hope they give it to us on halloween sale

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Anyone served them on counters yet? Hope they look good!
    It may not be the most exciting presentation, but I've got no complaints for the first recipe:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 10-08-2019 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	569.0 KB 
ID:	53347

Fashion Designer
    I'm very happy with the first recipe and it's presentation. Woot. It looks a little like it has raspberries on it, but still - good looking. Yay.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those tables. The chairs are nice - I don't get the stars. Stars aren't a Halloweeny thing, but whatever. Those tables rock.

I read the other replies and No, this isn't scary-Halloween. It's much more Autumnal than Halloween. Real Halloween would be better, of course. But the tables are nice.

Fashion Designer
    YAY! It?s not mind blowing but it?s better than 99% of the recipes from the last year! I hope the rest are this good
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It may not be the most exciting presentation, but I've got no complaints for the first recipe:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 10-08-2019 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	52 
Size:	569.0 KB 
ID:	53347

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE those tables. The chairs are nice - I don't get the stars. Stars aren't a Halloweeny thing, but whatever. Those tables rock.
    I thought those were pumpkin leaves like the ones that are growing on top of the first oven and the ones you see on the mega lantern, not stars, haha.

Executive Chef
    I was going to express disappointment it wasn't more halloween-ish, but then I read whatthefarmm's reminder, so never mind! Happy Thanksgiving northern neighbors!

But I am still disappointed that the wallpaper, while very nice, is so similar to the previous one. I mean the leaves aren't exactly the same and it's an orange background instead of red, but still, not hugely creative. But boring & pretty is better than interesting but ugly! (For wallpaper at least)

And thumbs up on the pie on the counter. Still in a pan, but looks fine anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone knows the size of pumpkin totem and scarecrow?

Oo, found it! Hopefully it's gonna be good aka not so tiny in bakery!
    Last edited by Daengel; 10-09-19 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Found answer
    Jared,19

Love this theme. The chairs and tables are very cute too. I always design a pumpkin patch around this time of year so fits right in!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast