Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Pumped Up Pumpkins - 2019 Oct 8 (15 Days)

I don't like that the second part of the goal is named A Basic Itch. Like who is writing these?
    Last edited by deepfrya; 10-12-19 at 09:50 PM.
    Gastronomo on Bakery and Restaurant. Level 99 player.

I like this goal, the pumpkin recipes are so cute.
    However, I am getting slow through the goal because of the lack of the notification...
    During busy days - without notification - I forget about baking and those 2-3 h recipes spoil quite fast.
    Anyone else struggling with the same issue?

UPDATE: I found the bugs thread and reported the problem there.
    Last edited by helgaisbaking; 10-13-19 at 11:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Pumpkin gelato

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Please share pic of second and third recipes if you're done with them, pretty please? I'm gonna go slow due to work but I'm really thrilled to see the counter presentation of them, thank youuu
    Pumpkin gelato

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Pumpkin gelato
    I must say, every recipe looks quite nice this time, hope storm8 Will keep up this trend.. <3<3<3

I thought the basic itch pun was really funny, but I can understand why others don’t like it

Farm Supplier
    Recipes are on point and I love the pumpkin counter! The black looks very fresh and offsets nicely against the reddish/orange flooring I've put out for autumn.

Farm Supplier
    Also butter brew reminds me of butterbeer from Harry Potter

Host(ess)
    Sigh wish I could actually get this goal prize it is to hard to do this goal with NO notifactions!!!!! It's extremely ridiculous and unfair for android users now if this bug is not gonna be fixed I might even have to miss my favorite goal the Christmas goal!!!

Fashion Designer
    15 Day Goal - Pumped Up Pumpkins
    *Goal should end October 22, 2019

When it says "ends October 22" does the next event start that day or the next day?

I'm part of a group of neighbors that all gift on the same schedule and we always hold gifts on the first day of the next event. But this has always confused me.

I think goals end and the new one begins the same day but the way it's written has always caused me to doubt myself. Do goals end and begin the same day or the day after one ends?

I just posted about the group I'm part of in the ADD ME section for Oct 2019 if anyone is looking for 24 more neighbors that all gift event parts. Tipping not required.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast