Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: October Event - Smashing Pumpkins - 2019 October 2

Farm Supplier
    Hello all i have a problem with the game. When i try to open it, it says: The system is currently in maintenance and that the problem will be fix in so e minutes. Do u have the same problem with me? Thank u in advance for yr answers

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello all i have a problem with the game. When i try to open it, it says: The system is currently in maintenance and that the problem will be fix in so e minutes. Do u have the same problem with me? Thank u in advance for yr answers
    Just checked my game says in maintenance
    I assume maintenance is taking longer then expected.

Rhino Keeper
    I smashed all pumpkins during Oct?did not receive any pets. Just received the last pumpkin from the leader board event, had my hopes up that I would receive a pet, but no-o-o. Can?t believe with all the pets available to win, that I didn?t get at least one. Very disappointed ☹️

Farm Supplier
    Thank u very much for yr answer judyandthecat

Executive Chef
    Right!! I wasn't able to win a pet from any of the regular or white pumpkins I smashed!! I smashed so many and nothing.. Well I did win the spooky dog at first one time, but the chicken popped up on the game and took the dog away and gave the pumpkin back and when I smashed it again, no pet smh.. The game did me the same last year during this event.. Had won a ghost last year and it took it back.. Makes me mad. Guess my farm is just unlucky. Would have been nice to win a pet

Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    I smashed all pumpkins during Oct?did not receive any pets. Just received the last pumpkin from the leader board event, had my hopes up that I would receive a pet, but no-o-o. Can?t believe with all the pets available to win, that I didn?t get at least one. Very disappointed ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Hi does anyone know if we will be able to get rid of any leftover pumpkins? I neglected to smash two unfortunately on my baby game and I don’t want to keep them perpetually out especially since Halloween is over. It looks like you can’t sell them or store them. Will this change? I’ve read that some ppl are still stuck with those satellite dishes. Is this the same? Am I stuck with the pumpkins? Thanks to anyone that can answer.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hi does anyone know if we will be able to get rid of any leftover pumpkins? I neglected to smash two unfortunately on my baby game and I don’t want to keep them perpetually out especially since Halloween is over. It looks like you can’t sell them or store them. Will this change? I’ve read that some ppl are still stuck with those satellite dishes. Is this the same? Am I stuck with the pumpkins? Thanks to anyone that can answer.
    Can you not smash it?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Can you not smash it?
    Rolls eyes at self - yes. They smashed. Thank you for helping!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314