Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 138

Thread: October Event - Smashing Pumpkins - 2019 October 2

  1. #111
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by dadrocky View Post
    I got the mummy llama and it says I need the gazebo habitat. It cost 500 gems. Is that the only habitat it can use?
    Try placing out different habitats (since it is for Halloween, maybe the Haunted House, and also maybe the Jungle Falls, Wildlife Den, and Exotic Enclosure, and maybe even the Rescue Pen). As you drag the Llama out of storage, arrows may appear over one (or more) of the alternate habitats.

    The gazebo seems to be the default recommended habitat now, unless you already have an appropriate habitat on your farm (and as long as it has an open space).

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Try placing out different habitats (since it is for Halloween, maybe the Haunted House, and also maybe the Jungle Falls, Wildlife Den, and Exotic Enclosure, and maybe even the Rescue Pen). As you drag the Llama out of storage, arrows may appear over one (or more) of the alternate habitats.

    The gazebo seems to be the default recommended habitat now, unless you already have an appropriate habitat on your farm (and as long as it has an open space).
    Mummy Llyma goes in the wildlife den

  3. #113
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Mummy Llyma goes in the wildlife den
    My mummy llama is in Exotic Enclosure

  4. #114
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Mummy Llyma goes in the wildlife den
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My mummy llama is in Exotic Enclosure
    I'll make note of this in the Pets Habitat thread. Thanks for the information.

  5. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'll make note of this in the Pets Habitat thread. Thanks for the information.
    Awesome. Thanks!

  6. #116
    Farm Supplier bubaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Is the mouse o Lantern a pet?
    If so what habitat?
    Yes, it's a pet. Rodent grotto or Wildlife Den.
    Mine lives in the Rodent Grotto with my Harvest Mouse. Actually they look almost the same.
    Last edited by bubaxx; 10-30-19 at 05:28 PM.

  7. #117

  8. #118
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Boo, man. BOO.
    Just got the Grand Jack O Lantern from the Bat Leaderboard and received...another Monster Mailbox. With all the new prizes available this year, I manage to get a repeat? I'm just loving my luck this month...

  9. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just got the Grand Jack O Lantern from the Bat Leaderboard and received...another Monster Mailbox. With all the new prizes available this year, I manage to get a repeat? I'm just loving my luck this month...
    Do not buy a lottery ticket.

  10. #120
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Just got the Grand Jack O Lantern from the Bat Leaderboard and received...another Monster Mailbox. With all the new prizes available this year, I manage to get a repeat? I'm just loving my luck this month...
    The month will be over in a few hours, Pookiebear. We should get another Grand by completing Goal 11 ... you will be smashing that one in November!

    Ankavale hands Pookiebear a huge hammer coated with lucky green goo ...

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •