Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: October Event - Smashing Pumpkins - 2019 October 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dadrocky View Post
    I got the mummy llama and it says I need the gazebo habitat. It cost 500 gems. Is that the only habitat it can use?
    Try placing out different habitats (since it is for Halloween, maybe the Haunted House, and also maybe the Jungle Falls, Wildlife Den, and Exotic Enclosure, and maybe even the Rescue Pen). As you drag the Llama out of storage, arrows may appear over one (or more) of the alternate habitats.

The gazebo seems to be the default recommended habitat now, unless you already have an appropriate habitat on your farm (and as long as it has an open space).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Try placing out different habitats (since it is for Halloween, maybe the Haunted House, and also maybe the Jungle Falls, Wildlife Den, and Exotic Enclosure, and maybe even the Rescue Pen). As you drag the Llama out of storage, arrows may appear over one (or more) of the alternate habitats.

The gazebo seems to be the default recommended habitat now, unless you already have an appropriate habitat on your farm (and as long as it has an open space).
    Mummy Llyma goes in the wildlife den

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    My mummy llama is in Exotic Enclosure

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My mummy llama is in Exotic Enclosure
    I'll make note of this in the Pets Habitat thread. Thanks for the information.

I'll make note of this in the Pets Habitat thread. Thanks for the information.
    Awesome. Thanks!

Is the mouse o Lantern a pet?
    If so what habitat?
    Yes, it's a pet. Rodent grotto or Wildlife Den.
    Mine lives in the Rodent Grotto with my Harvest Mouse. Actually they look almost the same.
    Last edited by bubaxx; 10-30-19 at 04:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Boo, man. BOO.
    Just got the Grand Jack O Lantern from the Bat Leaderboard and received...another Monster Mailbox. With all the new prizes available this year, I manage to get a repeat? I'm just loving my luck this month...

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Just got the Grand Jack O Lantern from the Bat Leaderboard and received...another Monster Mailbox. With all the new prizes available this year, I manage to get a repeat? I'm just loving my luck this month...
    Do not buy a lottery ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    The month will be over in a few hours, Pookiebear. We should get another Grand by completing Goal 11 ... you will be smashing that one in November!

Ankavale hands Pookiebear a huge hammer coated with lucky green goo ...