Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 138

Thread: October Event - Smashing Pumpkins - 2019 October 2

  1. #61
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    573
    Day 1 pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping hand
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern
    Day 3 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 4 - haunted roses
    Day 5 - 940 in coins, but nothing else. <scratches head>
    Day 6 - Another helping hand. Oy.
    Day 7 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 8 - I fell asleep one delivery short. GAH!
    Day 9 - spooky bulldog!
    Day 10 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 11 - sweet spirit (but ain't gots nowhere to put him till I make some room)
    Day 12 - goat-o-lantern

  2. #62
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Day 1 pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping hand
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern
    Day 3 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 4 - haunted roses
    Day 5 - 940 in coins, but nothing else. <scratches head>
    Day 6 - Another helping hand. Oy.
    Day 7 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 8 - I fell asleep one delivery short. GAH!
    Day 9 - spooky bulldog!
    Day 10 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 11 - sweet spirit (but ain't gots nowhere to put him till I make some room)
    Day 12 - goat-o-lantern
    Am loving ur Smashing Pumpkins Diary ... day 8 made me laugh cuz that happened to me one day also.

  3. #63
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,843
    Check Post #5. My bad luck continues: another Grand Jack O Lantern, another expansion part I cannot use. Sigh.

  4. #64
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Check Post #5. My bad luck continues: another Grand Jack O Lantern, another expansion part I cannot use. Sigh.
    This is totally not your event.

  5. #65
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Am loving ur Smashing Pumpkins Diary ... day 8 made me laugh cuz that happened to me one day also.
    I k ow, I was like, NOOOOO!

  6. #66
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    This is totally not your event.
    Yup. Totally agree.

  7. #67
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    573
    Day 1 pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping hand
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern
    Day 3 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 4 - haunted roses
    Day 5 - 940 in coins, but nothing else. <scratches head>
    Day 6 - Another helping hand. Oy.
    Day 7 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 8 - I fell asleep one delivery short. GAH!
    Day 9 - spooky bulldog!
    Day 10 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 11 - sweet spirit (but ain't gots nowhere to put him till I make some room)
    Day 12 - goat-o-lantern
    Day 13 - alpaca-o-lantern. Cuz, clearly, I needed another one of those...

  8. #68
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    244
    Monday- cow lantern... then Tuesday and Wednesday pig lantern both days? Well thanks (rolls eyes) I have too many of these different lanterns in my storage now .... blah lol

  9. #69
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    573
    Day 1 pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping hand
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern
    Day 3 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 4 - haunted roses
    Day 5 - 940 in coins, but nothing else. <scratches head>
    Day 6 - Another helping hand. Oy.
    Day 7 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 8 - I fell asleep one delivery short. GAH!
    Day 9 - spooky bulldog!
    Day 10 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 11 - sweet spirit (but ain't gots nowhere to put him till I make some room)
    Day 12 - goat-o-lantern
    Day 13 - alpaca-o-lantern. Cuz, clearly, I needed another one of those...
    Day 14 - helping hand

  10. #70
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    302
    Where in the world does a fairy hippo go? My granddaughters are NOT buying a gentle what ya call it for 500 gems!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •