Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 138

Thread: October Event - Smashing Pumpkins - 2019 October 2

  1. #51
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Got This Garden

    This Goal is not required for Do The Monster Plant. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an item to help you out!
    Goal 1 of 6
    Make 1 Fried Egg in the Deep Fryer
    Give 15 Fried Eggs
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

    Goal 2 of 6
    Make 1 Dried Mango in the Dehydrator
    Give 13 Dried Mango
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

    Goal 3 of 6
    Make 1 Lotion Jar
    Give 10 Lotion Jar in the Soap Maker
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

    Goal 4 of 6
    Make 1 Sun Protection Lotion in the Farmer's Outpost
    Give 10 Sun Protection Lotion
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

    Goal 5 of 6
    Make 1 Quiche in the Kitchen
    Give 10 Quiche
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

    Goal 6 of 6
    Make 1 Ravioli in the Cannery
    Give 5 Ravioli
    REWARDS: 1000 coins, 1 Grand Pumpkin, 30 experience points
    30 xp is still eh, but this is overall MUCH better!

  2. #52
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    30 xp is still eh, but this is overall MUCH better!

    Actually thank you for pointing out my error it is 3

  3. #53
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Actually thank you for pointing out my error it is 3
    D'oh! Wellp. That's OK, for all you do around here, one error ain't so bad!

  4. #54
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,523
    Pumpkin Count Monday, October 14th
    Jack O Lantern
    13 days - 260 planes - 13
    Faire Goals - 2
    Fairy Leaderboard - 2
    Do the Monster Plant Goal 1 - 1
    Total - Jack O Lanterns - 18

    Grand Jack O Lantern
    Faire Goal 8 - 1
    Fairy Leaderboard Milestone - 1
    Got This Garden Goal - 1
    Total Grand - 3

    Possible Total pumpkins received so far 21

  5. #55
    Question: I cannot find any instructions as to where to find the little jack o'laterns to make the Spooky Terrorarium. I have somehow collected a few but no idea where they came from. Would you know? Thank you.

  6. #56
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Regurgitor View Post
    Question: I cannot find any instructions as to where to find the little jack o'laterns to make the Spooky Terrorarium. I have somehow collected a few but no idea where they came from. Would you know? Thank you.
    You need to grow the Jack O Lanterns. Check the "Do the Monster Plant Event" thread. You should have received 4 of them at the beginning of the event, and you can grow them (as you probably grew the Ghost Flowers, Tentacle Fungus, and Eyeball Plants.

  7. #57
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,839
    Darn...I really want to get the Cursed Husky (I already have the Haunted Husky and the Unearthly Husky), but if I do, that will drop my gem total down to 10. I guess I will need to hope and pray that one of the Jack O Lanterns I smash will give me another pet...maybe the Cursed Husky...

  8. #58
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    244
    I rarely get on here and complain, but I'm so over this smashing event and yes this smashing event is really the only time I have complained on here and I know I have done so more than once during this smashing event but oh well. I have smashed 21 pumpkins ( like 4 white big smash pumpkins and the rest regular pumpkins ) and still no pet. Very annoying. Guess my farm is veryyyyyy unlucky. Whatever. I'm over this. I bought a Halloween husky or whatever it's called on sale. Guess this is the only way I can get pets from this game.. blah.. so rigged

  9. #59
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    244
    I can't seem to win even one pet! Going to all these farms and seeing all the Halloween pets they won though..

    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    18 lanterns and only one pet, from the very first smash. Neither of the two Grand Jack O Lanterns gave met pets. I wonder if I've hit an algorithm-imposed limit that is preventing me from winning any more pets?

    (Probably not, but I am just a little--okay, a lot--envious of the new Halloween-themed pets I'm seeing on farms when I do my 10 community visits every night...)

  10. #60
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I rarely get on here and complain, but I'm so over this smashing event and yes this smashing event is really the only time I have complained on here and I know I have done so more than once during this smashing event but oh well. I have smashed 21 pumpkins ( like 4 white big smash pumpkins and the rest regular pumpkins ) and still no pet. Very annoying. Guess my farm is veryyyyyy unlucky. Whatever. I'm over this. I bought a Halloween husky or whatever it's called on sale. Guess this is the only way I can get pets from this game.. blah.. so rigged
    I get your frustration. I've been lucky with the regular pumpkins, but my two white ones were a whole lot of nothing. I feel like the randomizer really ought to spit out a pet for the white ones. It's a ton of work to get them, the commensurate prize should be a pet.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •