Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Study Circles NOT dropping compasses

Executive Chef

Study Circles NOT dropping compasses

Hi, this is at least the fourth time collecting from all three study circles gave me everything BUT compasses. I am on the quest that requires us to make our own spellbook. I understand the Lair has dropped a page every other time since I had the goal to go there but I should be getting all least one compass from the three study circles I have. Please fix it. The drop rates are bad on the sparkling mine which is bad enough but collections aren?t every 12 hours. Yesterday the dragon gave me a compass but not today.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just posted in the discussion thread that one of my study circles dropped a dark compass today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just posted in the discussion thread that one of my study circles dropped a dark compass today.
    Thanks Spirit Wind my three still have not and this collection neither Sparkling Mines did either

Executive Chef
    Forgot to ask how many you had

I have 2 study circles. There are posts in the main thread that confirm compass drops. The mines are very hit and miss. My mines don't drop every 4 collections as others have reported. random drops are hard to track as our experiences are different. I do try not to miss collections from the sawmill and mines (which are all L7).

Executive Chef
    I have 2 study circles. There are posts in the main thread that confirm compass drops. The mines are very hit and miss. My mines don't drop every 4 collections as others have reported. random drops are hard to track as our experiences are different. I do try not to miss collections from the sawmill and mines (which are all L7).
    Still no compasses from my 3 study circles; everything but compasses. The mines have also stopped.

I thought this was a bug page that Storm8 would DO something. Not just another place to complain that something isn?t working.
    Maybe I should wait for monster hunt to be over and cross my fingers that they get around to fixing it

I've raised your issue with S8.

Despite some reports of getting dark compass from the study circle, it's not suppose to be a drop. So for those who had a drop we might have just been lucky and had a bug. S8 have confirmed its not a drop.

Executive Chef
    Despite some reports of getting dark compass from the study circle, it's not suppose to be a drop. So for those who had a drop we might have just been lucky and had a bug. S8 have confirmed its not a drop.
    Thanks. Sorry for my delay in replying I didn?t think there was going to be a response.

Hi where in tge market are the study circles found? Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast