Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2019)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I got the Spider Carriage today. It has a 2x2 footprint. 22 hour timer.

Attachment 53326

Attachment 53325

I'm expecting energy drops like the other tent prizes. I will let you know.

Drops:

1st - 5 energy, 230 coins
    It looks like the giant spider my husband removed from the car today.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for the naive question - do the 'spooky' themed animals in the tent drop things that count towards the tent Big Spider Prize? I think no, but wanted to check w senior and more informed players. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    So bummed the spider only dropped 2 energy today.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Sorry for the naive question - do the 'spooky' themed animals in the tent drop things that count towards the tent Big Spider Prize? I think no, but wanted to check w senior and more informed players. Thanks!
    The animals in the tent this month sadly only drop regular pet items - the items that drop the decorations in question are from past Halloween Events and are sometimes listed in seasonal sales. When in doubt about tent items, you can check the first post of the thread to see their drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Haunted Carriage definitely drops from The Vampire Tomb and the Bone Dire Piglet and I'm pretty sure I've gotten them from Billy the Skelly and the Witchiest Workshop as well. I've become very lazy after all these years of playing and always use the quick collect method for regular realm items which makes tracking drops a bit troublesome. I'll segregate the items in question and pay close attention this week and report back.

No, I'm saying the Haunted Carriage drops from the Halloween Monster Babies and collecting 4 of those rewarded the Spider Carriage.
    Watch me go haul out my two vampire tombs and wake Billy Skelly up from his long slumber and drag him out on my board. Hauled out my spooky trees and mummy cows too. Anything else I need to go dive headlong into my Inventory for? Alas I don't remember seeing a witchiest workshop or bone dire piglet in there.
    Thanks for this reminder AnnirasSweets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The animals in the tent this month sadly only drop regular pet items - the items that drop the decorations in question are from past Halloween Events and are sometimes listed in seasonal sales. When in doubt about tent items, you can check the first post of the thread to see their drops.
    Very kind, thank you. : )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Watch me go haul out my two vampire tombs and wake Billy Skelly up from his long slumber and drag him out on my board. Hauled out my spooky trees and mummy cows too. Anything else I need to go dive headlong into my Inventory for? Alas I don't remember seeing a witchiest workshop or bone dire piglet in there.
    Thanks for this reminder AnnirasSweets.
    Lol! Same here! Witchiest workshop actually looks like a cauldron, so you may have passed over it in your inventory. Sadly, I didn't receive bone dire piglet, so I'm OOL there. Been collecting from the vampire tombs, billy and witchiest workshop for 3 days now...no carriage as yet. Still hoping I'll get some "free" drops before the month ends so I don't have to burn through cabbages to get the spider carriage! Fingers crossed!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    Yes. I had everything in the tent already, but wanted the carriage. I like the look of it!

First drop was 5 energy. I'll update my first post for the next few days on drops. I'm happy it didn't drop 2!
    I also had every item in the Tent, but had to have the Spider Carriage. I just love it! My first drop was 2 energy and 280 coins. Not great, but a spooktacular Halloween addition!

Fashion Designer
    Which items have to drop from your spooky themed items for it to count towards the goal? I’ve had a few items drop (from vampire tomb, billy and witchiest workshop) including a Spooky Graveyard, but none have counted towards the goal for the Spider Carriage. Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Which items have to drop from your spooky themed items for it to count towards the goal? I’ve had a few items drop (from vampire tomb, billy and witchiest workshop) including a Spooky Graveyard, but none have counted towards the goal for the Spider Carriage. Thanks
    One of the prizes as listed on page 1 need to drop from a previous released item....

Eg: the carriage might drop from Bone Dire Piglet, Vampire Tomb
    Billy the skeleton may drop the haystack
    Might be others but you can look through the inventory guide

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast