Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 10/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    We had the faire Ali?s in August but I was really hoping for the skelecorn but saw them on sale and bought 8. I assume lots of Ali?s will be on Black Friday sale so they might not be in the tent for November either

Executive Chef
    I really want the manticore, but it has only shown up in 1 of my accounts. And that account got it again today. Fingers crossed for the others! But if shortdanzer has seen only the same 2 items all month in hers, I am not holding my breath.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    The timer on my Baron's Tent Challenge still says 2 days to go, but page 1 of this thread says expiration is today (11/6). Can anyone please clarify when it will specifically expire? I still need to earn one prize in the tent to get the spider carriage (my offerings this month have been awful or duplicates of ones I have several times over...kept waiting for the ones I could settle for, but they never came!). I don't want to miss it.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The timer might round up to days until it gets under eg 12 hours. Don't leave it too late. Just get a duplicate..... that's what I did. A few cabbages are worth an item that would only be offered for gems in the future if it is re-released in the market or sales.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Spiritwind! Been checking my timer...looks like the challenge expire by tomorrow's release of new event. I'll take your advice and go ahead finish up.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    The timer on my Baron's Tent Challenge still says 2 days to go, but page 1 of this thread says expiration is today (11/6). Can anyone please clarify when it will specifically expire? I still need to earn one prize in the tent to get the spider carriage (my offerings this month have been awful or duplicates of ones I have several times over...kept waiting for the ones I could settle for, but they never came!). I don't want to miss it.
    My bad, Hoo.. I counted 34 days from when the new items hit on 10/4 wrong, missed it by a day. Not that it really matters this late, but it's now corrected in post 1, lol.

Ps. That means new stuff should hit tomorrow, 11/8!

Executive Chef
    Yup, new release today.
    November thread is up & running...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...zes-(Nov-2019)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I really want the manticore, but it has only shown up in 1 of my accounts. And that account got it again today. Fingers crossed for the others! But if shortdanzer has seen only the same 2 items all month in hers, I am not holding my breath.
    i ended up seeing the same 3 things in my tent the entire time. i no longer came to this thread because i knew what all those things dropped
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345