Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haunted Aquarius Tournament 10/4/19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lovalilycole View Post
    Thank you for your help! I never found the right one ...lol!
    Sky harbor suggested beaded & i had a 15 so used her & one magic took him down !
    On to the next...
    I finally got it with Valiant 15, one good bash and then finished with magic. I find that if the opponent is a pure type, my Diamond type dragons are the best bet. I guessed Glacius was a pure type even though I couldn’t tell. Hope you do well with the rest of the tournament. I see you use magic a lot, good strategy!

Glacius the Ancient. Gets freed from the ice and flies around your Arctic Isle once you raise nine different Arctic Isle dragons to epic.

Took him out with two hits from Beast.

On a side note, the Arctic Isle Album no longer works. Tapping on it simply crashes the game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsonsPlace View Post
    I ended up taking down Glacius with Osiris 14, I took down Mithril with it too.
    I appreciate the note. I've been working all weekend and fitting battles between work. I was having trouble with Mithril and remembered he generally wasn't the typical Champion type that usually falls to diamond. I saw this and saw Osiris and sure enough, it worked!

My sunsnake at 14 took down Harmony Night and I used my Mithril at 12 for the final 4 battles.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I appreciate the note. I've been working all weekend and fitting battles between work. I was having trouble with Mithril and remembered he generally wasn't the typical Champion type that usually falls to diamond. I saw this and saw Osiris and sure enough, it worked!

My sunsnake at 14 took down Harmony Night and I used my Mithril at 12 for the final 4 battles.
    That’s funny, I took Mithril down with Infinity, first try, one bash. I checked my previous battles against Mithril and I always win with Diamond types. I wish I could understand why some islands favour certain types over others! Smh

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Glacius the Ancient. Gets freed from the ice and flies around your Arctic Isle once you raise nine different Arctic Isle dragons to epic.

Took him out with two hits from Beast.

On a side note, the Arctic Isle Album no longer works. Tapping on it simply crashes the game
    I believe that unlocking him causes the album to crash, possibly since the Codex introduction. CM Vanellope will report the bug. Since it's Arctic Isles, I would speculate a fix would take an ice age to appear. :x

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I believe that unlocking him causes the album to crash, possibly since the Codex introduction. CM Vanellope will report the bug. Since it's Arctic Isles, I would speculate a fix would take an ice age to appear. :x

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Glacius may be able to be defeated by black dragons or spooky/dark types.
    Yes, I used spooky type to get past Glacius on all 3 of my accounts.

Is Glacius shy? He won't show up for me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, I used spooky type to get past Glacius on all 3 of my accounts.

Is Glacius shy? He won't show up for me at all.
    He didn't appear for me either

Probably didn't appear for all of us. Maybe they didn't complete the artwork and animation for Glacius in the battle arena, or maybe he's just "too big" to fit in the arena. I mean, look at the size of him when he flies over the tiny dragons in the Arctic Isle

Help! I am not able to get through snowangel. Any ideas. I dont have valient or the dark one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123