1st - Party Panda + Gold Party Trophy
    2nd - Party Panda + Silver Party Trophy
    3rd - Bronze Party Trophy + 25,000 apples + 20 Realm Runes
    4th to 6th - 20,000 apples + 35,000 coins + 10 Realm Runes
    7th to 12th - 15,000 apples + 25,000 coins
    13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Related goal

Party Hat Forest

Hatch a Marbled Stalker (Breed Earth + Nature)
    Reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Marbled Stalker to level 3
    Reward: 300 leaderboard points

Raise your Marbled Stalker to level 12
    Reward: 400 leaderboard points

Animals

Pinata Puppy Rainbow/Fire Hatching 18 h. Evolve 18 h. Feed Schedule E

Party Panda Rainbow/Dark Hatching 15h. Evolve 15h. Feed Schedule E

Best regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191003-203658.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	53280   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191004-203836.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	53281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Party Panda Egg.PNG 
Views:	229 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	53400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Party Panda.PNG 
Views:	217 
Size:	573.7 KB 
ID:	53401  
    Last edited by jmatarii; 10-11-19 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Add images

Executive Chef
    WE just got a Pinata Puppy a few events back. Oh well, one to keep as a puppy and one to grow up, I suppose.

I will fight tooth and nail to the bitter end for this Party Panda! I already have Pandaffodil and Pumpkin Panda. I must have a complete set!

As per usual, thank you for posting Jmatarii! At least there are still some people still playing the game and participating in the forums.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon Story players have also brought to my attention the occasional short-term reused of an older animal as a prize and I am making a process for our end to avoid this from happening too frequently. In a recent similar instance on Dragon Story, some players realized we reused an older dragon again, but the reasoning for it is that we know on our end that not many players had it. Others in the discussion stated such on their own, happy to have another shot at it.

Still, while I try to make the majority of our players happy, there will be the occasional hiccup. I will do my best to space out any re-release content so that we can have the maximum amount of happiness!

Hope everyone is doing well in life.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Dragon Story players have also brought to my attention the occasional short-term reused of an older animal as a prize and I am making a process for our end to avoid this from happening too frequently. In a recent similar instance on Dragon Story, some players realized we reused an older dragon again, but the reasoning for it is that we know on our end that not many players had it. Others in the discussion stated such on their own, happy to have another shot at it.

Still, while I try to make the majority of our players happy, there will be the occasional hiccup. I will do my best to space out any re-release content so that we can have the maximum amount of happiness!

Hope everyone is doing well in life.

Nick
    Can you please ask about the trophies and also when we can expect more land? It is hard to play without it. Thankyou

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one who has trouble breeding Marbled Stalker??
    I thought I had it, but it was the snake, also 5 hours bummer!
    Last edited by AppieP; 10-08-19 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Only just got it myself, just keep trying

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Am I the only one who has trouble breeding Marbled Stalker??
    I thought I had it, but it was the snake, also 5 hours bummer!
    I have been breeding constantly for the marbled stalker and no luck. Not only am I not getting one, I have only bred one common animal in all that time. Lots of 9, 14 hours though. Anyone need a hedgehog ?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maddylboudet View Post
    I have been breeding constantly for the marbled stalker and no luck. Not only am I not getting one, I have only bred one common animal in all that time. Lots of 9, 14 hours though. Anyone need a hedgehog ?
    Can someone please explain the statistics of this for me? I have been breeding nature and earth for 7 days and though I have produced many rare hedgehogs, I have had few commons of any kind, one 5 hour viper. I have a grown marbled stalker that does me no good if I can’t hatch this “common” animal. Can anyone explain this to me ? It really stinks to leave 1000 points on the table, it’s hard enough to get anywhere as it is in these challenges if you’re not a 24 hr player. At least in dragon story there is another way to obtain the needed animal.

Executive Chef
    Well, I was just kidding about battling to the bitter end for the Party Panda, but I actually did exactly that on my third account, so I should have him showing up in my storage any minute now.

I'm so sorry for all who were unable to breed the Marbled Stalker. That really stinks. I don't want to rub salt in the wound, but it does seem weird that so many couldn't breed it, while my newest account actually bred 4 (I am hoping to keep all 4 of them at different levels: epic, adult, juvenile, and baby, although there isn't much difference between the epic and adult forms, so I might sacrifice one for room). Both of my other accounts also managed to breed at least one Marbled Stalker, although it took most of the week to do so. I really don't understand the odds, especially considering this is considered a common. I almost think that these ones that are only available for a limited window actually behave more like rares or super rares. It's like the system doesn't recognize that it can breed this animal, and then once it breeds one, it starts to act like a common again (hence why I bred 4).