Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Habitats

Farm Supplier

Habitats

hello,

Where are we suppose to put the spring animals? there doesn 't exist a habitat for them.
    I also have a problem with my valentine animals, since the habitat cannot be bought anymore.

Please fix it Storm8a and give them a home. (preferably a coin one)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    hello,

Where are we suppose to put the spring animals? there doesn 't exist a habitat for them.
    I also have a problem with my valentine animals, since the habitat cannot be bought anymore.

Please fix it Storm8a and give them a home. (preferably a coin one)
    Do you mean the spring animals in the SB? There is a habitat for it. Just check your shop. The habitat is called: Shamrock Hills.
    And if you collect next time some animals with a new or rerelaisd element, s8 will bring out a habitat for it. So buy it if you can before its too late. Otherwise leave those animals in storage and wait for the next time if the habitats come out.

Executive Chef
    if you don't have gems to buy the shamrock hill, you can put in earth habitat or nature habitat because all the animals have a 2nd type (even the valentine animals)
    but in this case you can not put them all together
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    if you don't have gems to buy the shamrock hill, you can put in earth habitat or nature habitat because all the animals have a 2nd type (even the valentine animals)
    but in this case you can not put them all together
    Indeed totally forgotten 😊.
    Everytime they rerelais a different element if I'm not mistaken, I'm a right?

Farm Supplier
    SB
    AppieP, what is SB?

Seems like I am the only one not having the space (or money) to expend all the time, if you all can put mixed genres of animals in the same habitat.
    How many habitats do I need to place the valentines animals in then? I have a few: with fire (hug pug and smitten kitten), with nature (matripony and cupid sparrow) and rock (love dove 2x)
    --> I prefer to put them all together in the right habitat. Or at least 4 of them in 1 home.

And then there is the same problem with the icecreem ones. No home for vanillalamb or neapolitiger. (with rock and nature) Where is their habitat?

They could and should all fit in only 1 icecreem, 2 valentine and 1 spring home

it is complicated enough..
    I don't see any reason why some have their own homes available and others not. ( horoscope and garnet animals have a home, why the icecreem and spring, ones not)
    is it too much to ask to have a home available for the people that are interested? developers come on

Executive Chef
    @kukeleke111: SB is called Storybook. The event who is now active at the moment.

Executive Chef
    SB is storybook, but Lucky Charmers is actually a World Event there is Shamrock hill for these animals if you want them all in the same habitat, every element that comes out comes out with a gem costing habitat, except the Valentine I think that one was coins? The only one I'm not sure I've seen is a spring habitat, so if you use gems you can get those that hold your specific element and if you stay with coins you can place them in their secondary element habitat. The habitats with specific elements go on sale during the event they are currently showing up in, like shamrock hill right now for lucky charmers.. It'll be gone after the event is over. So always check habitats when new events come out for the ones on sale
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 03-08-17 at 07:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes your right Eluzyion about the SB😊😊. Stupid me haha. It was kinda late when a post it LOL. Of course I know what a SB is!!
    And yes the valentine habitat was coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Yes your right Eluzyion about the SB����. Stupid me haha. It was kinda late when a post it LOL. Of course I know what a SB is!!
    And yes the valentine habitat was coins.
    No worries I've done late night posting myself! Ty for the confirmation on Vday habitat being coins, I thought I remembered paying coins but my brain works backwards sometimes lol

Rhino Keeper
    I've seen some really great themed habitats while visiting other forests. There was an ice cream one at some point and some cool holiday ones. I like to take a look to see what others have because maybe they'll re-release them. Now I save my gems and always watch for new limited ones. The habitats bought with real money hold several elements and more coins.
    I've also visited several level 100+ forests who don't have a single habitat that was purchased using gems, so it's totally possible to play without ever spending real money.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast