Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haunted Horoscopes: Leaderboard Event - October 4 2019

Farm Supplier
    You can store habitats?

Farm Supplier
    I can?t find the wobbly witch in my storage or on my island even though I?m between levels 5 and 6 on the event. Should I contact storm 8?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    This event is a snooze. Second time in a month, the first dragon goal is a repeat. Trouble dragon was so last year. The previous event gave us a Sobek repeat.

Flatfoot, you said in a previous thread that these repeats would be reconsidered. Well?
    He responded in the Fantasy Forest forum, here's the post in case you missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Dragon Story players have also brought to my attention the occasional short-term reused of an older animal as a prize and I am making a process for our end to avoid this from happening too frequently. In a recent similar instance on Dragon Story, some players realized we reused an older dragon again, but the reasoning for it is that we know on our end that not many players had it. Others in the discussion stated such on their own, happy to have another shot at it.

Still, while I try to make the majority of our players happy, there will be the occasional hiccup. I will do my best to space out any re-release content so that we can have the maximum amount of happiness!

Hope everyone is doing well in life.

Nick
    Essentially, if the ownership among players is low, we may use a Dragon again so that more players will have a chance to earn it. However, because there are more than one thousand Dragons this may not be something we do for all low ownership Dragons. It is also possible that a Dragon that is being reissued is not a low ownership Dragon, just that it is one of the many factors in which a reissue may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I hope and pray & pray and hope that we get more Zodiac habitats. All my current ones are in storage because I have had to eliminate common habitats to make room for new ones
    How do you store habitats please?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    How do you store habitats please?
    I think amerirish may mean the dragons. I don't think there's a way to store habitats unless there's a glitch.

Executive Chef
    To be fair, I think there need to be more time to do the events. I so close to earn the occult dragon, but have 4 more milestones to reach. Probably 3 if I lucky.
    I think the time frame of at least if not 15 day, at least 3 more day. With more time, I bet I can finish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5E7D853-D359-42B8-9212-D0B59CC2E0F7.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	53360

But even though I not finish, I still have 2 nice decoration.

The witch's!!!

Name:	9BC66FA1-0A9F-4A21-B784-4EC665974906.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	611.8 KB 
ID:	53361

Name:	07FE6336-084B-432C-AB94-7D713AAF694A.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	948.5 KB 
ID:	53362
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetie_bug View Post
    I can?t find the wobbly witch in my storage or on my island even though I?m between levels 5 and 6 on the event. Should I contact storm 8?
    Try force closing your game, then open . See if it is now in you storage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Out of the running for winning the prize dragon on any of my accounts. I have decided I need to be like Buddha and practice non-attachment to everything. That way I won't be disappointed when I never win. Then again, if I did that, I guess I wouldn't have any attachment to the game or to ever getting any of the dragons. Hmmmm.

I find the leaderboard harder to finish now. I used to get both dragons and lately it?s only been the first one and this time around I didn?t even get to the first dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Even when I manage to breed the 'common' dragon for the leaderboard points quests very quickly, I still can't manage to earn the 12500 points needed to win both dragons. Oh well, at least I got one of them this time around. I'm still only at 24k of the 30k needed for the occult dragon. I doubt I'll get it because I think the window for earning the scarykins is about over

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12