Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monthly dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Anyone else not getting double points for the monthly dragon? I just finished an 7 hour breeding and only got 196 sandking symbols
    The 196 Sandking Symbols were correct in your case.
    We get 14 Sandking Symbols for every 1 hour of breeding.
    So 7 x 14 = 98 Sandking Symbols
    98 x 2 = 196 Sandking Symbols
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Well it just means that i wont be getting the dragon as i reached 28000 after playing all the events and winning all the tournaments and using the den 24/ 7.
    I am sorry to say, but this it true and so sad at the same time!!
    I also finished all the events and all the tournaments and I just reached the 30.000 needing Sandking Symbols, because I activated the Breeding Roost for 1 week.
    Without the extra week of the Breeding Roost, I would have collected around 28.000 Sandking Symbols only, as you!
    Another "low blow" for the dedicated DS players!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    In 3 1/2 hours from now, by the time the World Event expires, the required Sandking Symbols will stop dropping, but we will have another 1 week to craft the Luxor Dragon with the already obtained Sandking Symbols.
    I collected 29120 and timer says one week . Where is it mentioned that Sandking Symbols will stop dropping 7 days before ? This is really ridiculous. How can they ***** players this way ? They mentioned that 2x will be until 4 th October . How can they stop giving suddenly without any notice ? This needs be looked into by moderates . I request them to get some positive response for players . thanks in advance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    The 196 Sandking Symbols were correct in your case.
    We get 14 Sandking Symbols for every 1 hour of breeding.
    So 7 x 14 = 98 Sandking Symbols
    98 x 2 = 196 Sandking Symbols

I am sorry to say, but this it true and so sad at the same time!!
    I also finished all the events and all the tournaments and I just reached the 30.000 needing Sandking Symbols, because I activated the Breeding Roost for 1 week.
    Without the extra week of the Breeding Roost, I would have collected around 28.000 Sandking Symbols only, as you!
    Another "low blow" for the dedicated DS players!
    I thought we got 25 per hour... maybe I confused it with something else. If that's the case, they made it impossible to get the dragon.

Executive Chef
    Yep. Dirty play, S8. To finish all events and tourneys and not get the monthly dragon is nasty. Note If you shell out $29.99 for the cash pack, we’ll all have just enough to craft it. There’s no miscalculation here. S8 calculated this perfectly. For them to get us to pay up.

Rhino Keeper
    Same as all y?all here. I got 27500+ sandking symbols by playing events, breeding dragons 24/7 and still all for nothing. Why not make it a reachable goal? Why does the enjoyment have to be drained out of this?

Executive Chef
    Too bad for S8, the fact that I don’t have anyplace to put new dragons due to the game’s ridiculous expansion issues, I don’t care if I miss this dragon and they are NEVER getting real $$$ from me again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I thought we got 25 per hour... maybe I confused it with something else. If that's the case, they made it impossible to get the dragon.
    You are not confused! When monthly first started it was 25 per hour! That lasted just a few months. When they saw it was too easy to get the dragon they did that drastic drop to 14 per hour.

I keep saying if any S8 employees were charged to play the game like we do, those people would complain mightily and maybe we'd see game become more reasonable but they aren't and DS is more like constant work, not play....unless you disregard trying to win anything and just breed and battle at your own pace which is difficult for me. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    You are not confused! When monthly first started it was 25 per hour! That lasted just a few months. When they saw it was too easy to get the dragon they did that drastic drop to 14 per hour.

I keep saying if any S8 employees were charged to play the game like we do, those people would complain mightily and maybe we'd see game become more reasonable but they aren't and DS is more like constant work, not play....unless you disregard trying to win anything and just breed and battle at your own pace which is difficult for me. Oh well.
    In my opinion, the way things are set up makes it very easy to limit play only to what interests you at the time and have fun interacting with neighbors. Otherwise, you end up trying to row a boat upstream against a strong current without oars...not fun

Banned
    I'm glad to see S8 or anybody important respond to this thread and give any kind of reason of the increase. I was 7000 short because I couldn't finish dragon tales. BECAUSE I couldn't breed the ultra rare common dragon for the 20th time in a row. So now s8's ability to screw us over for common dragon for dragon tales now screws me over for the monthly dragon.

Fashion Designer
    What started out to be a young kids-free-game has turned into an adult-$$$-game. Anything related to acquiring money for S8 is what they are doing. Just my opinion.

So, complain all you want, nothing will change.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast