Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monthly dragon

Monthly dragon

Does anyone knows when is the monthly dragon gonna leave?

In 3 1/2 hours from now, by the time the World Event expires, the required Sandking Symbols will stop dropping, but we will have another 1 week to craft the Luxor Dragon with the already obtained Sandking Symbols.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else not getting double points for the monthly dragon? I just finished an 7 hour breeding and only got 196 sandking symbols
    Last edited by Mostreal; 10-04-19 at 10:24 AM.

Well it just means that i wont be getting the dragon as i reached 28000 after playing all the events and winning all the tournaments and using the den 24/ 7.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Well it just means that i wont be getting the dragon as i reached 28000 after playing all the events and winning all the tournaments and using the den 24/ 7.
    me too. i did every event and tournament. but also only 28000. was hoping we had LB also to earn symbols
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    me too. i did every event and tournament. but also only 28000. was hoping we had LB also to earn symbols
    Same for me, ladies. My baby account is the only of my 3 accounts to get it. Both other accounts got to around 28,000 as you said.

Banned
    Add me to list of played every game n got a bit over 28000 but I rented roost for 2 weeks too.

Sad state of affairs how S8 so badly miscalculated when they upped the points to 30,000. 25,000 would have been much more reasonable . But that's for players of higher levels. I feel very sorry for lower levels who without spending can't hope to get monthly dragon. Nov is also 30,000. What is S8 thinking? Except to fill their pockets.

I wonder in their rush to always pump out games did they forget to add those symbols to the last tourney? In the past on some tournys we did get 3 items, shields, hearts n monthly things.

I just wish S8 had employees dedicated to play the game and see what players struggle with. If their employees played like we do, they wouldn't want game play as it stands today...play all the time n still fall short. But if they know they don't care.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyzbakery View Post
    Same for me too
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    if the only way i can get the monthly dragon is to have the 2nd breeding all the time or a 3rd nest-not going to happen! and i'll stop trying so hard to get it in general
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Same situation for me. Hardly seems fair if you complete all events for the month you should qualify. Not happy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast