Thread: Scarry Starlight Dragon Tales event

Scarry Starlight Dragon Tales event

Anyone else having a problem with this event? I finished Capter 2 and started crafting the Haunted Gemini dragon. Went back to check my time and it’s gone and showing I don’t have enough materials to craft it even though it shows I completed the needed chapters. Grrr.

I thought I was having the same problem but, after restarting my phone 2X, I found it in one of my breeding nests. I have no idea what happened !!
    Last edited by sunnidaze; 10-12-19 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lengesath View Post
    Anyone else having a problem with this event? I finished Capter 2 and started crafting the Haunted Gemini dragon. Went back to check my time and it?s gone and showing I don?t have enough materials to craft it even though it shows I completed the needed chapters. Grrr.

Restart your game if it screws up on you and check your nests. Also it is scary not scarry. Scary has one r.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Tried that but it didn’t work.. Thanks for trying though..

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the grammar education. I’m sure I’m the only one that has ever misspelled while typing....

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    If you're having problems with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link in signature