Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    In case everyone has not discovered already, Dead Trees are back to spawning multiple Blue Direboars instead of one a day.
    Hoping this continues, so much easier to balance sword and staff tokens.
    Good luck all getting whichever monster tokens you're after.

New Resident
    Castle Story - Spider game - cutting trees for new request and white tornado looking creature appeared. Will not allow hitting or anything to get rid of it. Not sure if part of new competition or if it will stop monsters from appearing to play spider game.

Have photo not sure how to post.

Executive Chef
    Baby Spider Drops so far: Jewels, bone, 295 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We fixed the following issues:
    • The Widow Statue missing a timer. You may need to store it and place it back out to see the timer.
    • Fruit trees will now spawn monsters.
    • Tokens should be dropping from more monsters.
    • More Pigs and Cows are spawning monsters.

If you encounter any additional issues, please let us know!
    Thanx soooo much, we appreciate the quick response and fixes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxt1976 View Post
    Cut down 6 more trees, and got only 1 old monster..
    Come one...
    Red acers produced one monster after another for me. Very unusual but very welcome.

Haha this is the first time I am not getting an animal because looking at them terrify me! The raven line seems unclear, Ill read back and maybe someone already explained it.

Otherwise excited for the hunt and so glad I have over 4K energy to spend!!!! I will be busy tapping for sure
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Haha this is the first time I am not getting an animal because looking at them terrify me! The raven line seems unclear, Ill read back and maybe someone already explained it.

Otherwise excited for the hunt and so glad I have over 4K energy to spend!!!! I will be busy tapping for sure
    Raven line - seems like we get Ravens in all events during October. Check out all goal rewards so you would not miss any. SOme we get from completing the Baby Spider goal line - also community rewards seems to be ravens later. As well as filling other goals. SInce there will be more events we should be able to get those prizes if we complete enough events ( not just this monster hunt)

Farm Supplier
    Does the Royal Kelpie drop daily energy starting as a minimum of 2 or 4?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill673 View Post
    Castle Story - Spider game - cutting trees for new request and white tornado looking creature appeared. Will not allow hitting or anything to get rid of it. Not sure if part of new competition or if it will stop monsters from appearing to play spider game.

Have photo not sure how to post.
    Mill673 - could your monster be near an edge of the screen or your kingdom? Sometimes I can't hit my monster, if I'm too close to an edge. Try moving your kingdom on the screen
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    The cows that aren't spawning spiders for me are the mummy cow and regular cows.

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast