Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can someone please tell me were i can get queen raven, i do not see it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    Can someone please tell me were i can get queen raven, i do not see it.
    The Queen Raven will be the prize for completing the Murder She Spoke goal. It should be in your Kingdom Goals book.
    To complete the goal we have to buy the Raven Lantern, Raven Griffin and Raven Pet from the Trade Wagon with Wandering Ravens.
    We can collect the Wandering Ravens by completing event goals the coming 29 days.
    Right now you can have a maximum of 40.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Queen Raven will be the prize for completing the Murder She Spoke goal. It should be in your Kingdom Goals book.
    To complete the goal we have to buy the Raven Lantern, Raven Griffin and Raven Pet from the Trade Wagon with Wandering Ravens.
    We can collect the Wandering Ravens by completing event goals the coming 29 days.
    Right now you can have a maximum of 40.

Thank you verry much

Executive Chef
    I am sooooooo close to being able to get another unicorn. 5 more gold tokens. I can do it. I can do it. Maybe
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I am sooooooo close to being able to get another unicorn. 5 more gold tokens. I can do it. I can do it. Maybe
    *sending positive vibes and good luck to shortdanzr*
    (luckily the Blue Dire Boar is a guaranteed spawn so no energy goes to waste on spawning!)

Can we not combine all types of monster tokens to craft new? Sigh....

RonjaR82 I know you were responding to another player but thanks for the reminder on the Faerie Elixir. I still need 100 widow spider tokens for a RDU. My daily Ali's come due at 4pm EST but my biggest problem will be running out of trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    RonjaR82 I know you were responding to another player but thanks for the reminder on the Faerie Elixir. I still need 100 widow spider tokens for a RDU. My daily Ali's come due at 4pm EST but my biggest problem will be running out of trees.
    Glad I could help.
    Good luck getting the last 100 Widow Tokens for your Royal Dark Unicorn!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Ditto that!! Thanks RonjaR82! I had totally forgotten about Faerie Elixir! Don't need it for this event, but I will make a note of it for next time!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    I have enough gold coins for one more craft in the MRC...I can either get the Armored Maxotaur (missed him in July) or an Armored Dark Unicorn... Does the Maxotaur drop feats every collection? I could use the spellbound dew for leveling up on buildings, but if feast drops are good, that would help for adventures...anyone care to offer thoughts, input or insights?
    Last edited by perry5; 10-09-19 at 10:41 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>