Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I checked, I used them up already I?m so close! I may just have to buy some energy if it comes down to it
    Maybe you have the resources for the Faerie Elixir?
    Frustrating to be so close to your goal and not have enough energy. Good luck!

I have some left over Widow Tokens at the end of the event. It's a shame, but I could not make it to 120/ 130, and do not have the resources any more to push ahead.
    (wish they made a deco consolation prize for say 50 Tokens)
    I decided to go for the Cyclonician with the help of my Widow Statue and focus all my energy on the Baby Spider and than Gold Troll Tokens.
    I have exhausted nearly every resource available to me (ALL my regular energy incomes, trades for energy, faerie Elixer, Energy Crates) and made it to Baby Cutie and 70 Gold Troll Tokens for my very first Cabbage Hut.
    I am SO HAPPY with all my conquests!

And thanks to federerGOAT I am super excited about getting the Raven Queen (and pets and deco) too!
    Curious if we make the next Community Goal and what it will be. The previous 25 Wandering Ravens was a real treat and surprise.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-09-19 at 06:06 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    FedererGOAT - how did you get all the ravens? I have only been able to get 40.

Rhino Keeper
    FedererGOAT - how did you get the ravens? I have only been able to get 40 so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    FedererGOAT - how did you get all the ravens? I have only been able to get 40.
    I think he bought them with Gems. There is no other way to get more then 40 right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, Yes, you are practically around the corner! *waves at queens_ransom*
    Still on schedule for your Royal Dark Unicorn?
    Yes, very much so, thanks for asking! I'm farther along than I thought I would be. I'm at 477 right now, and I still have four collections from the widow statue (= 20 tokens) before my bedtime. So in theory I'd only have to get 3 more tokens by fighting monsters, which I should be able to do in the next half hour or so.

I have to say, though, that this has only been possible because I was able to be more or less glued to the game the whole day. Had I played at this level of intensity the whole time, I probably would have gotten to 750 tokens (for Cyclonician + RDU) even without the value pack, but that's just not feasible (or even desirable) for me most days. But still, it was interesting for me to see how many tokens I can get, given my comparatively modest number of energy droppers and starting without any stocked up energy.

I need help asap!!!!

I made my second royal armored unicorn and the game glitched and I am positive that is what I picked but an armored unicorn came out instead.

First off that is a regular gold coin animal in the other building and I did not collect from not building nor am I missing coins

Second all the spider tokens for the royal are missing. Can anyone help me quickly!?????
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    If you have the Armored Widow, is it worth getting? Has it dropped any expansion permits for you?
    I?m almost maxed out on gold coins, so I need to get something.

My Widow Queen only drops earth wisps so far. I thought about getting another one, just so the widow tokens don?t go to waste.
    Maybe I can get something different from the new one. Maybe they will compete with each other and give me good stuff. 😁

Question. So right now I have 446 spider tokens and I do think I can get the last fifty before the deadline for the RDU. My question is I have 3 RDU and I understand 4 is the max. Should I get the last RDU or should I get a couple widow spiders since they may not be an option again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Yes, very much so, thanks for asking! I'm farther along than I thought I would be. I'm at 477 right now, and I still have four collections from the widow statue (= 20 tokens) before my bedtime. So in theory I'd only have to get 3 more tokens by fighting monsters, which I should be able to do in the next half hour or so.

I have to say, though, that this has only been possible because I was able to be more or less glued to the game the whole day. Had I played at this level of intensity the whole time, I probably would have gotten to 750 tokens (for Cyclonician + RDU) even without the value pack, but that's just not feasible (or even desirable) for me most days. But still, it was interesting for me to see how many tokens I can get, given my comparatively modest number of energy droppers and starting without any stocked up energy.
    Haha, sounds like the Royal Beauty is in the pocket. I am happy for you!
    It's a good week in Castle Story world.

janddolphins, You mean you made your second Royal Dark Unicorn? I have no idea what went wrong, or what to do about it. I hope you find someone who can fix it. Good luck!

LavaMagic, From what I heard here the Armored Widow is not very impressive.

bumbleebeeville, I would get the Royal Dark Unicorn. it may not be available again either. But the choice also depends on how you play and what you need, so it is hard to give accurate advise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I have both - I would also do RDU first. Especially considering you have far less Weeklys than dailies.

They are both awesome, but RDU is safer bet energy wise.
    Thank you. I now have 2 RDU?s.