Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    In the trade wagon for getting past animals it has buy with x amount of gems in the right token box. What am I buying with those gems? 1 token or the animal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    In the trade wagon for getting past animals it has buy with x amount of gems in the right token box. What am I buying with those gems? 1 token or the animal?
    I believe it is one token.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I believe it is one token.
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    How do you get a second Cabbage hut? I got one a long time ago and I don?t remember what I did. I do not see a place to buy a second one.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Podunkiana. I thought I saw it posted somewhere what the actual drops are but I can?t find it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle005 View Post
    Hi do you know what the drops are for the raven griffin and raven pet
    Stymie posted earlier that the raven pet dropped soft feathers. I don't know if anyone has crafted the griffin as yet. I'd love to know what the griffin drops too.

Here are Stymie's posts :

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop of the Raven Pet was 1 Soft Feathers and 65 coins. Timer is 6 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Second drop of the Raven Pet was 1 Soft Feathers and 65 coins.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    How do you get a second Cabbage hut? I got one a long time ago and I don?t remember what I did. I do not see a place to buy a second one.
    From the Cabbage Hut info page :

Information about the Cabbage Hut

The Cabbage Hut limit of 2 Cannot be sold
    RESOURCE BUILDING
    Cost: 70 gold tokens (from Monster Hunt events and Beastbane Display) | + previously offered in the market for gems
    Size: 3x2
    Click here for information on the Cabbage Hut. This link will take you to the Baron's Game Tent guide in the Hub.

The Cabbage Hut is available in the market for 450 gems. Limit of 1 for gems.

Q: How can I get the Cabbage Hut?
    A: You can purchase 1 in the market for 450 gems and you can trade for another one through the Trade Wagon.

Q: Do I have to purchase the one in the market first?
    A: No. The trade wagon provides an alternate way to get the cabbage hut.

Q: Will the Cabbage Hut trade stay in the trade wagon after the event?
    A: Yes. It will stay in your trade wagon in and out of seasons until the craft is complete. You will see it in the market as a locked goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks so much federerGOAT!
    Very cool to know she's an decoration (with drops!) and not a Walker!
    So she is a daily energy dropper? Does she drop anything else?
    Does the Raven Lantern drop anything? What does the Raven Griffin drop?
    Raven Queen is 22hr, she also drops soft feathers (black flag so don't know if she drops anything else).
    Lantern coins only - 22hrs.
    Griffin drops soft feathers, roast chicken - 4hrs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Ah! I?m so close to getting the RDU! I?ve got 416 widow tokens and if I didn?t have to work tomorrow I probably would be able to get it. Unfortunately I can only check into the game on my lunch break so collections will be limited. Ive never gotten this close to the RDU before so it?s exciting and also I?m kicking myself because I?ll probably fall 30 some coins short.
    Check your inventory for energy chests that you may not have used yet. Being that close, you may want to buy energy with gems.

Crafted baby widow. Done with collecting more widow token (too little energy left to craft anything anymore). Maxed out with golden tokens.

Any suggestions what to do with remaining monster hunt, I have app 500 energies?

I will definitely gofor the raven queen but is there something to do at the moment besides the collective fighting against widow soldiers to earn the third prize?