Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

New Resident
    You?re right click low on him got him to work thank you so much

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I've done it. I've followed the advice here, bought a value pack and went to work chopping trees. Now I have 330 tokens and am out of energy for the day (it's my bedtime now).

If I don't miss any collections, I can get 40 tokens from my shiny new window statue (without speeding it up with gems). That means that another 80 tokens (absolutely doable) will get me the Kitsunecorn - not ideal, but a (low) energy dropper at least. Another 110 (doable with effort, I think) would get me the troll (yeah!), while another 130 (quite a stretch, really - not at all sure it's possible) would get me the RDU. Wish me luck!

Fashion Designer
    Ah! I’m so close to getting the RDU! I’ve got 416 widow tokens and if I didn’t have to work tomorrow I probably would be able to get it. Unfortunately I can only check into the game on my lunch break so collections will be limited. Ive never gotten this close to the RDU before so it’s exciting and also I’m kicking myself because I’ll probably fall 30 some coins short.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That is super valuable information, thank you!!

Thank you for pointing that out, I had forgotten about the widow statue! That does change the calculation.

Realistically, with the number of energy droppers I have (15 daily ones, the 2 weekly ones don't come due again before next week, and 2 wizard schools) I can make about 100 tokens per day. So even with the value pack it will be down to the wire, but I might just make it. If I'm really close, there's also the troll at 480 tokens.
    Man, I feels on your struggle. This time around I'm really ***ning for the RDU and have about the same energy droppers/token generation. I'm sitting at 340 tokens and I think I can make it. If I'm cutting it too close, I already prepped energy crates so I can chop those for a big push at the end (1 of each so I can always store it and then go back to inventory to grab all the saved up crates). If I have enough left over, I want a Cyclonician (anything that drops Enchanter's and Lumin Essence would be SUPER appreciated).

It's always difficult seek advice/advise others on MRC creatures since everyone's at different point in their gameplay. But I just want to throw out a thank you to everyone for making this community so beneficial and helpful.

I should've known the event was too good to be true. I got everything I wanted quickly, and have finshed chopping trees to concentrate on the other event. Yet somehow over 80 gems disappeared. Don't ask me how, when, or on what. Because I have no clue. This game is still trying to be slick without verifying gem purchases, but I am not spending real money so... Anyway my Widow Queens are cute, lol.

Does anyone know how many staff tokens (on average) are dropped by the blue dire boar vs blue glimmer golem? If I am just trying to crank out gold coins at this point, which would you suggest focusing on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Does anyone know how many staff tokens (on average) are dropped by the blue dire boar vs blue glimmer golem? If I am just trying to crank out gold coins at this point, which would you suggest focusing on?
    You have to check your Trade Wagon to see which token is closest to 119 (the max) from Shield (which the purple Glimmer Golem drops a lot of) or the Sword tokens. Do a Bronze Trade if you are going close to 119 Shields, or a Silver if you get close to 119 Swords. If you need a bunch of Shields, then hit up a horse for the Glimmer Golem. If you need more Sword, hit up a dead tree for blue Dire Boar.
    Then as soon as you get enough Staff tokens to do the Gold Trade, you get a coin.

It's random exactly how many of each drop from each monster; someone posted earlier they did about 3 blue Dire Boars per 1 Glimmer Golem, that seems to be how I end up doing it. But you just need to check so you don't max out the tokens.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Mine has never spawned a monster, so I stopped trying. I decided to try again when I saw your post. First time ever, it spawned a monster. It is a skunkupine.
    Sorry if you already know this, but just in case, they only spawn during monster hunts.

New Resident
    Hi do you know what the drops are for the raven griffin and raven pet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle005 View Post
    Hi do you know what the drops are for the raven griffin and raven pet
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...n-page-1/page6