Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Thanks, I def want energy droppers - of the kelpie and the troll - which one is better for daily energy?
    The armored Kelpie does not drop energy to my knowledge. I would go for the armored alicorns if they are offered. The troll drop about 3 or 4 energy daily. The royal kelpie drops around 7 energy a day
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Love monster hunts! I was able to craft 3 armored Alicorns this event. I’ve also have 153 candies and 256 widow tokens. I’m trying super hard for a RDU but I don’t think I’ll get there in time. If I come up short I’ll go for the spider and whatever else I can afford to get.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Angry Monster hunt game reset

My game has reset several times and each time I loose my energy and collections!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-07-19 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Took out page 1 quote

Rhino Keeper
    My level 5 jousting arena is not triggering monsters-upgraded for this event. Help?

Executive Chef
    I finally got 130 widow tokens. I'm torn because I really want the cyclone for the essences but I don't think I can spawn and defeat 60 old monsters to get him.

Unfortunately I went for the baby spider first (waste of time).

I guess I'll get the Widow Queen and hope the next monster hunt includes old monsters especially the cyclone. Live and learn. I should have just battled enough spiders to get the community prizes.

Off to fight boars and golems.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I crafted 4 widow queens and received an enchanted lantern, lots of earth wisps and today 10 wisp lanterns. One dropped 4 and the others 2 ea.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ranne58 View Post
    My game has reset several times and each time I loose my energy and collections!
    There are a few things you can try and troubleshoot yourself outlined in this thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    My level 5 jousting arena is not triggering monsters-upgraded for this event. Help?
    Can you please post issues in the bug forum where it will be easily seen and referenced in escalated reports to S8. Thanks. (I've reported this issue)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-07-19 at 01:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 15 Wandering Ravens and I have completed all of the quest goals. I guess we will get more in upcoming events. I really want the Raven Griffin and the Raven Pet. S8 does such beautiful artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Everything looks okay with the Level 5 Jousting Arena. Is anyone else experiencing this with their level 5 building?

If you're still experiencing this, please let me know.
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 10-07-19 at 02:16 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! I?m thinking of crafting the new armored widow spider In The MRCC. It says that it drops adventure supplies. Has anyone crafted it yet? And what are the drops.

I?m assuming that it will drop swords,armor, and the various feasts, etc. Your input in welcome.

Thanks.