Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Post #51 has the drops information. Trade wagon has black bear cub, it’s not the same as black bear (drop wise).
    Thank you so much. I knew I had seen it when reading through, but then couldn't find it.

Rhino Keeper
    I store energy by making the materials for the fairy elixir. That and gathering materials for a fruit trade are the only energy store I use. I hoard energy crates that come as prizes for events like this.

I have low expectations. Made my 125 candies and I'm half way to my dark unicorn, which I hope to manage. And I've picked up half a dozen gold tokens without really trying. Pretty pleased with this event. As long as I get enough ravens by the end of the month for the pet I'll be well satisfied.

New Resident
    I need some advice plz...I don't know what monster to get with my tokens..I have the Spider. So I know I won't get too 450.. I am thinking the monkey maybe...I am level 22 player...wish I could get the Kelpie..sigh!!!! Or should I consentrate on gold coins..???? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I feeling love this event. I've been using all my energy on blue dire boars (bought the $5 energy pack too) and I've gotten 73 gold troll token so far!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeren64 View Post
    I need some advice plz...I don't know what monster to get with my tokens..I have the Spider. So I know I won't get too 450.. I am thinking the monkey maybe...I am level 22 player...wish I could get the Kelpie..sigh!!!! Or should I consentrate on gold coins..???? Thanks
    I would concentrate on gold coins for quite a few monster hunts, there are so many great things to craft in the Monster Research Center (MRC).

I recommend getting Lorelei's fountain first. It does drop a few gold tokens every MH.
    Then the MRC, then work on energy droppers. The unicorns that drop spellbound dew are a great early craft. You will need that spellbound dew and they drop MH tokens outside of MHs.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if this has been answered already can we make 2 widow spiders? I got 2 trade tickets from her this morning ��
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered already can we make 2 widow spiders? I got 2 trade tickets from her this morning ��
    Yes, the max is 4. Says so in the trade wagon right upper corner of the Widow Queen.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Yes, the max is 4. Says so in the trade wagon right upper corner of the Widow Queen.
    thank you
    S8 please remove cap on level

Thank you everyone - I got the MRC - so excited to craft all these animals but it's sure going to take a long time to save up the gold coins! What should I craft first??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Thank you everyone - I got the MRC - so excited to craft all these animals but it's sure going to take a long time to save up the gold coins! What should I craft first??
    The Daily Alicorns / Unicorns