Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know what the object is next to the yellow lantern in the $9.99 offer.
    I see the 15 mins of unlimited energy and the candy, the lantern and what?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Does anybody know what the object is next to the yellow lantern in the $9.99 offer.
    Spider Statue - the one which during this event will drop + 5 spider tokens every 2 hours. ( On market for 150 gems)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Looks like the Widow Statue to me...

I got greedy and crafted myself another Royal Dark Unicorn. My fourth, and apparently, that's the limit, because now I can't craft any more.

Now what? Cupid Troll or Spring Kitsunecorn? Both I don't have yet, which is more useful?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    I got greedy and crafted myself another Royal Dark Unicorn. My fourth, and apparently, that's the limit, because now I can't craft any more.

Now what? Cupid Troll or Spring Kitsunecorn? Both I don't have yet, which is more useful?
    Cupid Troll - Average I get 3-7 energy. ( Don't know if I have ever gotten more)

Spring Kitstunecorn - about the same as Cupid Troll - energy wise.

Royal Kelpie - few tokens more- but it is like a daily Alicorn. 4-8 average, should have chance for +100 drops ( if rumors are true).

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the responses to both. Mientoentje , I'm jealous. I want 4. Ain't gonna happen. Lol. Unless.....pay big bucks? We'll see.

I got the spider widow for 3 days now i got twice trade ticket and the rest coins

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I have collected from the Widow Queen now twice and so far have been flagged for Earth Wisps both times and received a few coins. Sad Face
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    I got the spider widow for 3 days now i got twice trade ticket and the rest coins
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Third collection from widow queen was a trade ticket for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have two widow queens.
    First Widow collection : 2 Trade tickets and something else (was too excited to see the two trade tickets to pay attention to whatever else fell out of her)
    Second Widow: 2 Wisp Lanterns and coins.

Only getting earth wisps from my widow queens now.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 10-06-19 at 02:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I know there was a list of trees and what grew the fastest. Dose anyone know where I can find it? Thank you for the help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    I know there was a list of trees and what grew the fastest. Dose anyone know where I can find it? Thank you for the help.
    If you are looking for fastest then it is without a doubt Crab Apple tree - it has 3 min timer.