Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Absolutely true! My strategy was going for the past monsters, just like i did last time when i manage to gather enough tokens for a couple of monsters.
    The difference was last time i could use dead trees and not spend a ton of energy growing trees... hence my slight regret here... also (i might be wrong here but this is my recollection) the old monsters spawned from something different than trees, which did not require additional energy to grow...

Fashion Designer
    I?m doing Part 2 of the Academy. I just had a cow spawn a fangbeast. While it dropped shield and coin tokens, it did not drop the bottled shadow. That?s been a guaranteed drop up until now. I suspect this is a glitch

I remember last time the past beasts were spawning from fruit trees.
    Can anyone say if they are this time? I just took mine out of storage but can?t try them for two hours

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know how many widow tokens the widow statue drops?

I really have trouble deciding where to spent my energy on

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I?m doing Part 2 of the Academy. I just had a cow spawn a fangbeast. While it dropped shield and coin tokens, it did not drop the bottled shadow. That?s been a guaranteed drop up until now. I suspect this is a glitch
    Noticed same thing. None of the fangbeasts have given me bottled Spirits during this MH.

Rhino Keeper
    Trolls are NOT giving shield tokens.
    Fruit trees also NOT giving monsters

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

The Widow Statue has a glitch as it doesn't have a timer on it. I am sure it will be fixed soon. Great event! Graphics are spectacular; prizes seem very good (especially the widow); trees and animals are spawning beasts very quickly. This is why we love Castle Story! Now I just have to process all that is going on.

I just got 2 kelpie tokens for defeating kelpie instead of getting widow tokens. Is that normal?

I?m thoroughly overwhelmed. Not complaining, just need to get my head together tonight and do a strategy sesh.

An interesting thing about the community event is that theoretically, the material collected (in this case, the candy corn) will be accumulated linearly, rather than exponentially. From the info I have, I assume the drops from armored spiders will remain consistent through the event- we are not leveling anything up to increase the rate. So I suppose I could say ?I am going to try and get X candy corn a day? and devote the rest of my energy to getting the monsters. I also want to get at least a few gold coins. This is only my second monster event and I want the cabbage hut and research center! Or at least feel like I am making progress toward them. Not the mention the dang Lorelei sapphire that?s been in my quest book for years.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

It's not working!! I bought the statue because I really want the coins and it is broken and just a statue

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast