Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by kareichan View Post
    @mientoentje If it's possible, can you mention the drops for the Armored Widow, please?
    Ah, yes, I have only collected from it once (it has a 22 or 24h timer) and I wasn't very impressed. I think it was an earth wisp and some other thing I already have plenty of.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    That?s roughly my calculation, too and I?m debating on which beasts to save for.

Could someone please chime in and answer whether or not the Cyclonian drops enchanted essence or lumin essence every collection????

Thanks in advance
    It does not drop every collection. Sometimes it's just a dud. But it drops lumin essence fairly often. I cannot remember how often Enchanter's essence drops. But it does drop both.
    I think I got the cyclone in an event but he has really been worth having around.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 10-05-19 at 01:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    *forgot to mention adventures. I have the barracks so thats three going out and they usually bring back energy. Plus for trade you can make energy and greenhouse you can make it to have in stock, and then there is the crates as prizes which I stoxk up on so I probably have 5K really just 4K out.
    Three? Queen’s keep, barracks and what else?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Three? Queen?s keep, barracks and what else?
    Haunted Keep

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Three? Queen’s keep, barracks and what else?
    Haunted Keep from a few years back

Haunted Keep (used for adventuring) limit 1 Can be sold
    ROYAL BUILDING
    This item was only available during the event it was released - Monster Mash Ball October 2016.
    Info: Your Knights can go on more Adventures here, if they don't mind a few ghastly hitchhikers! Haunted Keep Adventures take longer than Castle Adventures. Limited-time Adventures will...
    Thread
    Collection time: 24 hour adventures
    Size: 4x4
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Hey so I have enough gold coins to get one of the buildings - just wondering if the mythic research center or the wizards portal is more worth it as I won?t have enough coins for both. Does anyone have both and can you weigh in on which is better?

So if I get this right completing novice, sovereign and the third (im blanking out) all within the time limit does not count as an event for coins towards the ravens? If so I wont bother trying to get 5 fangbeast. It was a waste to of energy.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    @ Psychgam85: I'd go for the mythic research center. Once you have that you can start using it to make unicorns (drop tokens and energy), armored alicorns (energy) and more. The wizard portal drops energy, but you also need gold tokens to upgrade it. I'll go for those when I'm done in the research center. You have the cabbage hut already? Because that will be useful too after a while.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Mythic research 100% you can craft so much here animals that drop energy, tickets, etc.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Hey so I have enough gold coins to get one of the buildings - just wondering if the mythic research center or the wizards portal is more worth it as I won?t have enough coins for both. Does anyone have both and can you weigh in on which is better?
    Mythic research Centre then Cabbage Hut if you don't already have one.