Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I always get at least 4 or 5. Normally 7 or 8 I think and twice since I won it I've gotten 100. Love it.
    I'll track it.
    Thanks for that info...I'm trying to decide between the Royal Kelpie and the Royal Dark Uni!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I did the silver trade as suggested, but I did not receive any ravens. I did all the goals and earned the baby spider, but only received a total of 4 ravens. Someone else said we could earn up to 11. I only have 4 ravens total.
    To get ravens you need to do at least one of each - bronze, silver AND gold trade. Check out all the goal rewards. If you COmplete Baby Spider goalline .- it does give you some, I think you get some once you also craft Widow Queen.

Host(ess)
    NOT GETTING SPIDER TOKENS

Hi, guys.

Is anyone else having problems getting gold widow tokens after slaughtering monsters? I?ve ****ed more than 10 monsters of all varieties already (including the spider itself), and I have NOT received a SINGLE gold spider token thus far.

What?s up??? Hopefully just a glitch which will be fixed soon...

Or is this just another new way of the players being ?pinched??
    (i.e., you can?t earn enough of what yiu need through regular play, but you can buy the items you need for the special low price of $_______)

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Thanks for that info...I'm trying to decide between the Royal Kelpie and the Royal Dark Uni!
    I am as well. Any input from fellow players who have both would be very appreciated! Though, at my current spawn rate, I certainly won't have enough energy to get to 500, let alone 120.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 25xxx View Post
    NOT GETTING SPIDER TOKENS

Hi, guys.

Is anyone else having problems getting gold widow tokens after slaughtering monsters? I?ve ****ed more than 10 monsters of all varieties already (including the spider itself), and I have NOT received a SINGLE gold spider token thus far.

What?s up??? Hopefully just a glitch which will be fixed soon...

Or is this just another new way of the players being ?pinched??
    (i.e., you can?t earn enough of what yiu need through regular play, but you can buy the items you need for the special low price of $_______)
    The spawed spiders don't drop the spider tokens. Regular monsters don't drop the spider tokens. Only the former beast master monsters drop he spider tokens. You get those from chopping trees and collecting from fruit trees.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Is there daily goals to fight purple golem, blue dire boars & fang best??? I don’t have in my kingdom. I don’t even have the goals for bronze, silver and gold trade.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    The spawed spiders don't drop the spider tokens. Regular monsters don't drop the spider tokens. Only the former beast master monsters drop he spider tokens. You get those from chopping trees and collecting from fruit trees.

Thanks. I will try that, although I have chopped a birch, a yellow aspen, the blue boar, the bald ET from the prison, and now I will go after the yellow wisp. Will let you know if I have any luck.

Update: Just spawned 2 old monsters from harvesting 15 fruit trees. Thanks for your help. Any idea which other trees also spawn old monsters?
    Last edited by 25xxx; 10-03-19 at 07:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone with intel on the widow statue? Is it dropping 5 tokens every 2 hrs?

Fashion Designer
    After slaying lots and lots of spiders, I Just got the baby widow and it?s tiny. Collection timer is 4 hours. I will report back tomorrow with the drops.

Fashion Designer
    I was able to vanquish 9 purple golems during the 15 minutes of unlimited energy offered in the booster pack. Someone had posted about this on a previous monster hunt so I thought I’d share.

The kelpie monster is still dropping only kelpie tokens.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast