Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 521

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

  1. #351
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi! I?m thinking of crafting the new armored widow spider In The MRCC. It says that it drops adventure supplies. Has anyone crafted it yet? And what are the drops.

    I?m assuming that it will drop swords,armor, and the various feasts, etc. Your input in welcome.

    Thanks.
    Armored Widow drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fur, jewels, light armor, wisp lantern

    In my option it is NOT worth it. Maxotaur is FAR better.
    Armored Widow mostly drops stuff you are maxed out on - mostly being glorified earth wisp + jewels dropper. It has 24 h timer, so the chance to get expansion permits this way is ultra small.

  2. #352
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    359
    Just collected from 27 fruit trees before I finally got a monster to spawn! Thought they had stopped spawning, so after 10, I actually spawned a purple goblin just to make sure I wasn't missing a hidden monster somewhere in my queendom! What an energy burn!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

  3. #353
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Just collected from 27 fruit trees before I finally got a monster to spawn! Thought they had stopped spawning, so after 10, I actually spawned a purple goblin just to make sure I wasn't missing a hidden monster somewhere in my queendom! What an energy burn!
    Especially for Monster Hunts, I tend to briefly turn my volume on/up to hear if the monster music is playing. Sometimes you get really paranoid when noting spawns after a while.

    I feel you on the energy burn. I sifted through my inventory and found old monster traps but the second one the (Dark?) Dire Wolf or something spawned only dropped Sword Tokens... which I was maxed on (had to kill a dire boar to get the shield tokens to Gold Trade back to below max). Sad.

  4. #354
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    870
    460 tokens. almost there to a RDU!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #355
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Pleroma.
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Armored Widow drops: creep tooth, earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, fur, jewels, light armor, wisp lantern

    In my option it is NOT worth it. Maxotaur is FAR better.
    Armored Widow mostly drops stuff you are maxed out on - mostly being glorified earth wisp + jewels dropper. It has 24 h timer, so the chance to get expansion permits this way is ultra small.
    Thanks! Very Helpful!

  6. #356
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    288
    Last Widow Spider
    429 Energy
    24 Crab Apple Trees
    54 Monsters
    1 tree gave me 4 monsters
    2 trees gave me nothing
    6 monsters spawn with only one tap on a tree
    2 times close to max on Sword tokens a Royal dark spawned and got black flag. Found that kinda interesting

  7. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    2 accounts the Widow Spiders dropped Tickets.. very nice... looking forward to seeing the Ench Lanterns dropping) very happy I spent the energy getting them.
    Hi which one is widow spider? Is that the lady from Murder She Spoke quest? One that you have to craft the 3 raven thingies?

  8. #358
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    651
    Yay, finally got enough coins to do the MRC! Should I wait until after the event ends to make it?...at 16 hours, I don't want to max out any tokens.

    Love the Widow Queen, she's actually cute not scary.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  9. #359
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi which one is widow spider? Is that the lady from Murder She Spoke quest? One that you have to craft the 3 raven thingies?
    She is in the Trade Wagon.. need Widow Spider tokens +130 for each. Max 4

    I feel that a young player who can pull it off get as many as they can. The Lanterns alone are good then tickets and enchanted lanterns. Omg they are a must

  10. #360
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Everything looks okay with the Level 5 Jousting Arena. Is anyone else experiencing this with their level 5 building?

    If you're still experiencing this, please let me know.


    Mine has never spawned a monster, so I stopped trying. I decided to try again when I saw your post. First time ever, it spawned a monster. It is a skunkupine.

Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •