Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    One Baby widow gave silver, creep tooth, and 320 coins this AM
    another gave bone & 325 coins
    then bone, rat tail, 115 coins
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-05-19 at 08:16 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    My level 5 arena is not triggering monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Beast Master Challenge Information

Community Prizes: unlocks at 125 wandering ravens
    1. x wandering ravens
    2. x wandering ravens
    3. x wandering ravens

Wandering Ravens will continue to be awarded throughout the Month of October. They are NOT only related to this current event.
    Thanks for the information as always. it is 125 Halloween candies bags to unlock community prizes I think.

Farm Supplier
    @mientoentje If it's possible, can you mention the drops for the Armored Widow, please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    My gut feeling of how many energies required to collect 500 widow tokens: 3000 plus minus a few hundred.

Disclaimer, I grew aspen trees at first when not knowing that fruit trees drop as well.
    That?s roughly my calculation, too and I?m debating on which beasts to save for.

Could someone please chime in and answer whether or not the Cyclonian drops enchanted essence or lumin essence every collection????

Thanks in advance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone gotten Monster Hunt regular daily goals yesterday and today?
    Yes yesterday and today but fangbeasts are not showing up much

Fashion Designer
    I believe this is only the second time they brought back the old monsters I love it and am so grateful they did.

I too keep forgetting about Loreleigh’s fountain so thanks for that.

The descriptions of the monsters should help you decide if they are worth getting but unfortunately the descriptions are often lacking especially the “pet to see what you get” is as useless as it can get LOL I have found the armoured monsters are not worth the massive amount of gold coins needed. I have the second energy fountain ready to get to max level and that’s where I will be spending my gold coins. People have different priorities which is a good thing.

I stopped playing Dragon and Fantasy Forest stories YEARS ago because of the ridiculous popups and the impossiblility of achieving goals without having to spend real money. For that sort of game I really like DragonVale and DragonVale World. They are really good with expansions and have various events that are doable. It’s breeding for various animals, collecting gold and there are several dragons that give gems. DragonVale World has a calendar that gives food, gems etc and at the end of the month you get to choose which one you like

Rhino Keeper
    By my approximate calculation - 4 widow queens plus baby spider took me about 4000-4200 energy. Had 2 drops from widows so far - only earth wisp. Not impressive so far, but anyway - anything that has even a chance to drop trade tickets or expansion permits is priority now

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    That?s roughly my calculation, too and I?m debating on which beasts to save for.

Could someone please chime in and answer whether or not the Cyclonian drops enchanted essence or lumin essence every collection????

Thanks in advance
    I have the Cyclonian that I bought on sale a while back and I am not disappointed as now I am maxed on both enchanted and lumin essence.
    To answer your specific question, the drops of each are not every collection but 70%ish.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    One Baby widow gave silver, creep tooth, and 320 coins this AM
    another gave bone & 325 coins
    then bone, rat tail, 115 coins
    But it's so cute!

(LOL)