Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I also just got 2 gold tokens for making it to 150 in the community event and did a double take then came to the forum to see what others are reporting. I was surprised to see this as the standard.

Really S8? Is this a glitch? 2 tokens. Not 10 as we got for earlier milestones? 2?
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-04-19 at 08:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I also just got 2 gold tokens for making it to 150 in the community event and did a double take then came to the forum to see what others are reporting. I was surprised to see this as the standard.

Really S8? Is this a glitch? 2 tokens. Not 10 as we got for earlier milestones? 2? Given the drops reported for the baby spider... knowing what I know, I would have stopped at the mark to win the community prizes.
    You got 2? I thought I got 1......
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Well just collected from the widow! After all the promises of great drops, I got 130 coins! Why bother to work so hard for nothing?

Rhino Keeper
    I?m always so confused when they have many of the same name...if I am trying to get the spider that drops expansion permits, which is that and what do I need to get her? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    You got 2? I thought I got 1......
    It was one set of two gold tokens for me. The previous milestone was one set of 10 sword tokens...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I?m always so confused when they have many of the same name...if I am trying to get the spider that drops expansion permits, which is that and what do I need to get her? Thanks!
    Chop trees or collect from fruit trees to spawn and defeat beasts from old events. Get 130 widow tokens. Go to trade wagon. Trade for widow queen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I have the ghost knight, Forrest raccoon, and cyclonian, but rarely collect from them. The Cupid troll is a guaranteed daily energy dropper, but it's usually only 2-3 energy. I'm going to try for the royal kelpie I think, or another royal dark unicorn. I like the weekly energy droppers, and mine has dropped a sword several times, but I'm often maxed on them, so I'm not sure if it's guaranteed.

The info on the list/cards is mostly player generated, and the info is collected and posted by volunteer players. They do a fantastic job just keeping up with the constant new items from every event, I can't imagine them having to go back and edit all the previous info. I've been playing for years and this ability to craft former special event prizes in the trade wagon is fairly recent. Before there was never really a reason to go back and edit their drops for newer players. The Hub inventory section is a great resource to look up any unfamiliar drops listed to see if they're permanent or event related.

Good luck with the hunt and I hope you get all the prizes you're hoping for!
    Thanks for your reply PrincessCupOButter!
    Sorry if my comment sounded unappreciative, I didn't mean it to be.
    I love the fact that we can look up so much information.

Looks like the Royal Dark Unicorn doesn't drop Sword Tokens, but Swords, good to know.
    Although I've changed my focus back to collecting Gold Troll Tokens.
    I don't think I can make it to 500 Widow Tokens. (even with the Widow Statue I bought on impulse)

Farm Supplier
    I am at the Hidden Forest story arch. I grew a lot of Willow trees to chop now, so that I could take the chance and get some forest vines from them. But it seems that the Willow trees have stopped dropping forest vines. @PikaSquirrel, would this be a mission for you? :-) Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Shibuyacloth, thanks for compiling the info and drops of the trade wagon crafted creatures. Just to say in addition to the royal dark unicorn, Cupid troll and the royal kelpie, the spring kitsunecorn also drops energy. Daily dropper of 4 or more energy.

Fashion Designer
    My Armored Widow Spider first collection was one earthwisp, one jewel and a black flag for fur.
    I should be happy with that but somehow I'm not. I have had those gold tokens for a long time waiting for something worthy.