Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    THE ARMORED SPIDER IS GONE FROM THE MYTHIC RESEARCH CENTER!? dang i thought i could craft it after the event like all the other past prizes...and this thing about the ravens is just unfair if i had known we get more i would have crafted the first item to make room for the rest awarded.... this is a big mistake on storm 8 part and im never ome to complain ....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Or did they give more but we lost some due to the limit of 99?
    Yes, everyone who didn't start to craft the lantern lost part of the prize. I really hope S8 will fix it.

Farm Supplier
    I think this may be 1st time items WON were stopped by the limit. Regularly items WON go over the limit.

It is only when the user reaches the limit, the limit is applied.

I think S8 should fix the incorrect application of the limit for everyone.In my case I should now have 139 ravens at this point.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll flag the missing spider and the amount of w/ravens for comminity prize 3.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Yes, everyone who didn't start to craft the lantern lost part of the prize. I really hope S8 will fix it.
    I would have started the lantern had I realized there was a cap, also.

I was pleased up until the event ended BEFORE 6 pm MT! I was counting on those last 3 minutes!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    I think this may be 1st time items WON were stopped by the limit. Regularly items WON go over the limit.

It is only when the user reaches the limit, the limit is applied.

I think S8 should fix the incorrect application of the limit for everyone.In my case I should now have 139 ravens at this point.
    So 99 was the last community prize and those of us with 40 ravens did miss out on the full prize? That is such a bummer at the very end of an otherwise great event! and I too hope it is fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I would have started the lantern had I realized there was a cap, also.

I was pleased up until the event ended BEFORE 6 pm MT! I was counting on those last 3 minutes!
    Yes, the cap is unfortunate. Congrats to those smart enough to craft the lantern once they reached 25. I'm going to hold out hope, though, that we will receive at least enough wandering ravens to craft 1 of each item before the deadline. And we only have to craft one of each to earn the Raven Queen reward.

In all, I had a great event...crafted the items I wanted and no leaderboard pressure nonsense, so I won't let this ruin the overall satisfaction.

It's hard to predict how S8 will roll these things out...cap/no cap, etc....would've been nice though if the specific numbers of Ravens for community prizes was published ahead of time....I don't think any of us would've guessed it would be on the order of 99! Didn't even occur to me to be worried about a cap! It IS unfair to those of us who completed all the goals along the way to win 3, 4 or 5 ravens....could've basically stopped after unlocking community prizes if they were going to give everyone 99 regardless!
    Last edited by perry5; 10-09-19 at 06:40 PM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Thats a nice haul, congrats! Which animals drop the decorations?
    I do not know which they have been dropping from- I only had them out for a few days before this event. It is either werepea, ghost skunkupea, werewolf pup, or mummy fangpup (or multiple).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll flag the missing spider and the amount of w/ravens for comminity prize 3.
    Thanks, SW! I thought that seemed odd.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Really happy for you. Glad you decided to go for that RDU!

I agree Stymie. I wasn't able to get as many gold tokens as I wanted this hunt. Part of my challenge was balancing out the tokens. I just couldn't seem to get enough shield tokens...which is really weird. I did manage to get my second RDU and a couple widow queens. I should be able to get my second cabbage hut next monster hunt hopefully.
    Im happy I got the first but I made two and I still have not gotten my second. Timewise and luckwise being kicked out and then drops
    I had to settle for the monkey. Most of all I would like the second royal which I deserve as they took my coins
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 