Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    After slaying lots and lots of spiders, I Just got the baby widow and it?s tiny. Collection timer is 4 hours. I will report back tomorrow with the drops.
    Thanks

Can people who got the armored spider also please report? It seems the armoured ones aren?t worth the huge amount of gold coins

Executive Chef
    I too wonder exactly what are adventure items? Doesn’t sound like it would be worth getting
    I am not a fan of furry spiders but I love the red queen one and will probably craft more of them.

Banned
    2 bags per spider? Is that what everyone else is seeing?

Just to be clear. the only things that drop the Widow Token are Monsters spawned from Trees?

Just got a Lightning Bug from a Mantiwort )

Rhino Keeper
    Some of the "old" monsters that I've come across this morning do NOT drop the new coin, only the old one associated with that monster, getting tired of wasting energy

Rhino Keeper
    Why would anyone choose a weekly energy dropper (Royal Dark Unicorn) over a daily energy dropper (Royal Kelpie)? Other than aesthetics, that is

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Some of the "old" monsters that I've come across this morning do NOT drop the new coin, only the old one associated with that monster, getting tired of wasting energy
    Me too ,going to concentrate on getting gold coins now ,at least that is possible

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Why would anyone choose a weekly energy dropper (Royal Dark Unicorn) over a daily energy dropper (Royal Kelpie)? Other than aesthetics, that is
    The weekly one is a guaranteed 40 energy a week. The daily ones could only drop 4 per day which is only 28. Of course, they could drop more (or less!)

Fashion Designer
    I've now got the baby spider from the community event part and am concentrating on the "returning monsters" using my fruit trees. I can't decide whether to go for the 500 needed for the Royal Dark Unicorn or get the spider. I really don't like spiders so I might see if I can get the unicorn. I'm on 115 tokens so far.

I've crafted all the gold troll token things I really wanted so I'm not so fussed about that part of this time"s hint.

Farm Supplier
    I'm enjoying this Monster Hunt, my favourite type of hunt, with the chance to craft all those monsters from previous quests. Plenty of choices of what to do and what to craft!

I've just crafted and placed the Widow Queen in the creepy part of my Kingdom. I have nearly enough Halloween Candies in the Beast Master Challenge to join the community event. I seem to get 2 or 3 candies per slain spider. I don't think the baby spider is worth chasing 225 candies for with it's lacklustre drops, so I'll probably just go for 150 candies to get the Gold Troll Token Individual Prize. How many Troll Tokens do you get? Can someone please advise? Is it ten tokens, as awarded for the Sword and Staff token Individual Prizes?

Apologies for all the questions, but what does the Armoured Widow Spider drop? So many choices of what to aim for next in this event! I will either go for this and as many Troll tokens as I can, or maybe try to get another Royal Dark Unicorn to join the one I crafted in a previous Beast Master Event, but another 500 Widow Tokens is a LOT of trees to grow and chop!

I bought the value pack and spent 15 glorious minutes just chopping Aspen trees, getting enough Life Flowers to finish Part 1 of the Academy, and of course plenty of monsters to fight for tokens for the Widow Queen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UnkelFester View Post
    I'm enjoying this Monster Hunt, my favourite type of hunt, with the chance to craft all those monsters from previous quests. Plenty of choices of what to do and what to craft!

I've just crafted and placed the Widow Queen in the creepy part of my Kingdom. I have nearly enough Halloween Candies in the Beast Master Challenge to join the community event. I seem to get 2 or 3 candies per slain spider. I don't think the baby spider is worth chasing 225 candies for with it's lacklustre drops, so I'll probably just go for 150 candies to get the Gold Troll Token Individual Prize. How many Troll Tokens do you get? Can someone please advise? Is it ten tokens, as awarded for the Sword and Staff token Individual Prizes?

Apologies for all the questions, but what does the Armoured Widow Spider drop? So many choices of what to aim for next in this event! I will either go for this and as many Troll tokens as I can, or maybe try to get another Royal Dark Unicorn to join the one I crafted in a previous Beast Master Event, but another 500 Widow Tokens is a LOT of trees to grow and chop!

I bought the value pack and spent 15 glorious minutes just chopping Aspen trees, getting enough Life Flowers to finish Part 1 of the Academy, and of course plenty of monsters to fight for tokens for the Widow Queen.
    If I remember correctly it was just ONE GOLD token, max 2. But I think 1.