There's far to much for the average player here to achieve, so I think we need to prioritise. Each person's targets will be different, but here are mine. I absolutely adore corvids, so I want the raven pet. We don't know yet whether it has drops, but I don't care. If not, it will be one of the tiny number of things I have worked for in this game just for the artwork for the pleasure of it. And I'm away for 8 days of October so will need to push on early. So:
Complete 'tricks of the trade' (I never usually bother with that) for 1 raven
Get enough candy to reach the community prizes - total 4 ravens
Then and only then look at other things: I'll probably go for the returning beasts next, in the hope of getting enough for something useful. It's a shame for me they don't drop regular tokens, though I noticed the unicorn dropped sword tokens. Finally, if I've done all that I'll go for a couple of gold tokens.
Does that sound like a sensible strategy?
I'm having the same problem
Originally Posted by 25xxx
Love all the new spider designs!
Really wish the Widow Queen and Baby Widow were swapped around tho...
Makes more sense that there is one Queen and multiple Babies, rather than the other way round.
Hi, if you don't mind me asking? How have you managed to save so much energy? Is it from the crates we win sometimes? So, energy is one thing I really struggle with lol! :0)
Originally Posted by janddolphins
How do I move kingdom? I am unable to buy adjoining plots, not enough royal points, lanterns or money and one requires jewel talon. Will keep trying to hit in different spots, see if I can get that to work.
Thanks so much for the list of Former Animals/ Spawns and Event Items ShibuyaCloth!
It is extremely helpful and very much appreciated.
For anyone who missed it, it is comment 49 on page 5
Thank you. Success half way through slaying him.
Originally Posted by Mill673
I have a couple of questions about the Former Animals we can buy with Widow Tokens in the Trade Wagon :
- From what I understand the Royal Kelpie is a daily energy dropper with a minimum of 4 and an average of 7-8 with extra Water, Mermaid Scales, Sugar. Is that correct?
- Is the Royal Dark Unicorn a weekly energy dropper? Does it drop Sword Tokens at every collection. And how many tokens, just 1?
- The drops of the Ghost Knight lists Pumpkin, Voodoo Knight, Treat Bag. Were those event only drops, or are they some sort of decoration that still drops?
- Cyclonician apparently drops Bottled Breeze. Event only, or does it still drop? And if so, what is it? Does it drop a Lumin or Enchanter's Essence every collection?
- The Cupid Troll is listed to drop energy. Is this a guaranteed drop. What can you expect from him?
- Does the Forrest Raccoon drop anything else than just coins?
I don't know if I can get to 500, but.. what do you guys think is the best purchase?
I'm not sure I am going for the Widow Queen. I fear it will just be another animal that always drops Earth Wisp and only very very rarely something else.
Can the players who have her keep us informed of her drops?
Thanks for any help/ insight!
Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-04-19 at 02:01 AM.
First collection from baby widow: 250 coins and 1 fur. Sigh.
I just collected from 9 fruit trees and cleared 4 regular trees and didn't spawn a monster (fangbeast) until the 9th chop on the 4th tree.
Originally Posted by 25xxx