Page 19 of 53 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Banned
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Had an entire post about the daily quests and they showed up in my book just now. Oh well.

That being said, I've watched my past monster spawns and while the Kelpie, Ghost (Knight?), and Venemous Mantiwort dropped their respective coins I still got Spider tokens as well. Not sure if others were still having that problem with monster drops.
    Honestly what do the dailys do.. just remind us how stupid the lack of fangbeasts are. Who really cares about the dailys?//

I was getting fangbeasts before the daily showed up.. now ZERO.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Kelpie is giving me both kelpie coins and widow coins. They look similar, but are different. I usually get about 2 of each with a kelpie. The other ?old? spawns give us whatever they gave when they were the new animal, which is almost never coins. That?s why it looks like you?re not getting widow, but you are. Widow coins don?t go into inventory so you need to check your stash by going to the trade wagon or looking at the percentage complete in the goal lists.

I have put out all of my fruit trees as the spawn rates have been good for me. It?s much easier to collect from those rather than growing the other trees and then chipping them. Good luck everyone!
    The Widow tokens do go into your inventory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6040882-1FA6-41F6-A676-5F74B0DEC2D8.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	53285
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    J

Honestly what do the dailys do.. just remind us how stupid the lack of fangbeasts are. Who really cares about the dailys?//

I was getting fangbeasts before the daily showed up.. now ZERO.
    I never focus on the fangbeast one. The other two help me get the key tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I never focus on the fangbeast one. The other two help me get the key tokens.
    Same, I like getting the extra silver tokens toward gold tokens. I never can spawn fangbeasts for the daily quest. I just go for the Dire Bore and Glimmer Troll over and over again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Same, I like getting the extra silver tokens toward gold tokens. I never can spawn fangbeasts for the daily quest. I just go for the Dire Bore and Glimmer Troll over and over again.
    Unless you need fangbeasts for bottles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone gotten Monster Hunt regular daily goals yesterday and today?
    Not yesterday, just this afternoon for me.

Baby widow dropped fur, bone, jewel my first collection

my Royal Dark Unicorn, won from the Leaderboard, has Never dropped any tokens for me.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Does anyone know a faster way to log in to other kingdoms? I have iOS and pathway is Dragon Story. It?s so slow with all the additional pop ups especially during timed events which are all the time. I?m having difficulty keeping up with logging in this way and I really want to reach these monster hunt goals.

Ive researched forum topics and even posted a question there a long time ago though.
    do Bakery Story and leave it at a low level. I switched from DS.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    Lorelei’s fountain hasn’t dropped 1 gold troll token in my kingdom this hunt.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Lorelei?s fountain hasn?t dropped 1 gold troll token in my kingdom this hunt.
    I got them in 2 of 4 accounts; keep collecting, hopefully you get a few this week!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Lorelei’s fountain hasn’t dropped 1 gold troll token in my kingdom this hunt.
    Have you gotten any of the silver ones? Have you tried putting it in storage and taking it out?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.