Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I checked, I used them up already I?m so close! I may just have to buy some energy if it comes down to it
    Maybe you have the resources for the Faerie Elixir?
    Frustrating to be so close to your goal and not have enough energy. Good luck!

I have some left over Widow Tokens at the end of the event. It's a shame, but I could not make it to 120/ 130, and do not have the resources any more to push ahead.
    (wish they made a deco consolation prize for say 50 Tokens)
    I decided to go for the Cyclonician with the help of my Widow Statue and focus all my energy on the Baby Spider and than Gold Troll Tokens.
    I have exhausted nearly every resource available to me (ALL my regular energy incomes, trades for energy, faerie Elixer, Energy Crates) and made it to Baby Cutie and 70 Gold Troll Tokens for my very first Cabbage Hut.
    I am SO HAPPY with all my conquests!

And thanks to federerGOAT I am super excited about getting the Raven Queen (and pets and deco) too!
    Curious if we make the next Community Goal and what it will be. The previous 25 Wandering Ravens was a real treat and surprise.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-09-19 at 06:06 AM.