Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Perhaps I am not up to that stage of the game, what is the dark compass referred to in previous posts?
    Dark Compasses are an item needed and collected from Sparkling Mines in Part 2, Goal 4 in The Academy storyline.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Sorry if I have missed it somewhere. Do we know what happens to the tokens we have left after the event?
    Also from fighting the past monsters I have collected Kelpie tokens and venomous mantiwort tokens. So those I fought didn't count towards the widow tokens. Does that seem right?
    From what I understand the tokens are of no use after the event. So the Kelpie (and other past tokens) are of no use either.
    BUT (from what I noticed) they drop as an extra, not in the place of the Widow Tokens. So you don't get duped if they drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop of the Raven Pet was 1 Soft Feathers and 65 coins. Timer is 6 hours.
    Haha, WOW, You have the Raven Pet already? Cool!
    Thanks so much for sharing the drops!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Stymie52 and RonjaR82

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop of the Raven Pet was 1 Soft Feathers and 65 coins. Timer is 6 hours.
    Thanks Stymie.
    Has anyone managed to get the raven griffin as yet?

I have a monter to fight but i do not have the uption butten to fight the monter. I loged out forse close but still no option butten.
    Can someone help me please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    I have a monter to fight but i do not have the uption butten to fight the monter. I loged out forse close but still no option butten.
    Mine have been like that too several times. Just tap on your monster in different places til you get the right spot. I hope that works for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    I've never had that problem myself, but others have, and the advice is generally to try moving the position of your kingdom around a bit to try to find the "sweet spot" for tapping the monster. It's just sometimes difficult to hit the right spot. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Ive been running short on shield tokens. I'm maxed out on sword tokens, but I can't do a trade for lack of sword tokens.
    I'm trying to figure out the best way to even this out.

Adding: I've been stuck on 15 Dark Compasses since MH began. So something has changed.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-06-19 at 07:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Second drop of the Raven Pet was 1 Soft Feathers and 65 coins.