Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll flag the missing spider and the amount of w/ravens for comminity prize 3.
    Thanks SpiritWind!

I was also very pleased with this event before I noticed the cap on the Wandering Ravens.
    I was saving my 40 Ravens for my first pet/ animal. Hope it gets compensated.

Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted!

Good luck to janddolphins with the animal exchange problem. I hope you get help with that soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    How can we earn ravens now that the event is over?
    Collecting the Wandering Ravens is spread out over a month. (it was not tied to this event alone)
    So we still have 28 days left to complete Murder She Spoke and gather Wandering Ravens by completing event goals.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks SpiritWind!

I was also very pleased with this event before I noticed the cap on the Wandering Ravens.
    I was saving my 40 Ravens for my first pet/ animal. Hope it gets compensated.

Congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted!

Good luck to janddolphins with the animal exchange problem. I hope you get help with that soon.
    I also lost the ravens and I really want the spider - please bring it back!

2RDUs, 2RKs, 2 spider widows, 1 armored direwolf, additional 90 golden tokens, baby widow, 2/3 of the ravens collected during the MH.

Not bad but to be honest, I started with 11.500 energies, my average daily energy supply is app 800 and I also bouhght one unlimited energy of 15 mins + 35 widow tokens.

Retrospectively, should have collected more from the fruit trees (50 in my kingdom) and less growing trees, lost tons of energies there.

Also, should have focused more on RDU RK, probably it would have been possible to get 4 of each had I put all the efforts there.

Fashion Designer
    I had last community prize pop up as 61 and 10 ravens, also capped at 99. Crafted the raven griffin. First drop was soft feather, rat tail, and wheat. Not fast enough to see numbers, but I think multiple on rat tail and wheat.

Rhino Keeper
    First collection from my raven pet was 1 soft feather, 1 jewels. Also crafted the lantern--thought this one was deco only, but it seems to have 22 hour timer on it. Does anyone have info on what it drops?
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    First collection from my raven pet was 1 soft feather, 1 jewels. Also crafted the lantern--thought this one was deco only, but it seems to have 22 hour timer on it. Does anyone have info on what it drops?
    My first collection from lantern gave just coins, cannot recall how much.

Farm Supplier
    I enjoyed this Monster Hunt. I decided that six hours before the end of the event (three of which I would have been asleep) with only 391 Widow tokens, and little energy or trees left, that I wouldn't be able to craft a second RDU. Plan B was to craft three more Queen Spiders, which is what I ended up doing. My RDU obtained from a previous hunt will have to live on its own for a while longer.

I also seemed to be always short of Shield tokens, and permanently maxed on Sword tokens because of the spawned RDU when chopping trees. Thanks for the info about the Widow Spider, I didn't bother crafting one of those, so have nearly sixty gold tokens saved up now.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It was a really weird algorithm for the Ravens.
    Seemed to be:
    1st prize - 4 (2squared)
    2nd prize - 25 (5squared)
    3rd prize - 100 (10squared)

The cap of 99 was ridiculous!
    It meant EVERYONE lost 1-41 Ravens!

Storm8 please fix!
    Thanks.

Tbh this whole cap thing has been a massive issue.
    Please remove caps on trees and roads too please.
    My kingdom is so big now it is hard designing with a cap of 99.
    I'm 😡 too, hagypagy! If I would've known this before the last community reward was awarded, I would've crafted something!!

I'll reiterate! Please fix this, S8!! 😠

Also, caps are always getting in the way! Either make everything 999 or just remove caps completely! You have that cap already on some items, S8!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I had last community prize pop up as 61 and 10 ravens, also capped at 99. Crafted the raven griffin. First drop was soft feather, rat tail, and wheat. Not fast enough to see numbers, but I think multiple on rat tail and wheat.
    Same here, except instead of wheat I got eggs.