Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=bobbyrae;1598358]So...I am trying to decide what to get from the MRC now. I can craft any one of these three (armoured flyger, a 2nd Armoured Lion or armoured Shadow Wolf) OR I could hold out for a second cabbage hut.

Does the Armoured Flyger actually drop expansion permits regularly?
    Does the Armoured shadow wolf actually drop golden nuggets, trade tickets, apple pies, cobbler and lemonade regularly ?

Or are these drops just very very super (I.e. never happens ever ever ever) rare drops?

I already have an armoured lion who very rarely drops those three trade tickets, but when he does drop them I am most grateful and I fall in love with him all over again. Lol

I have Armored Lions and All Flygers.

Flygers have 22 h timer and drop Expansion permits as regularly as any other item which may drop them - very rare. You may get some extra mithril though.

Armored Lions are good- decent drops, relatively cheap, and if they drop those +3 trade tickets- they are wonderdful. - Definitely worth having, would make them before Armored Flygers.

I don't have that wolf, but if it is like other items which " may drop golden items- like golden peacocks - it may not be most effective.

I would save for second Cabbage hut first- never regretted that one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I also need strategy advice - help, please!

I decided to get the Cyclonician (can really use those essences for Of Land And Sea!) and have since accumulated another 250 window tokens. Due to time zone issues and my need for sleep, I have very little more than 24 hours left of this monster hunt. Reaching 500 tokens for the RDU seems out of reach at this point, unless a get the value pack. Though even then - how many tokens would you guys estimate I could get in those 15 minutes of unlimited energy? It would have to be more than 100 in order to put the RDU within reach again. Bit much, right?

The other option is to either get another Cyclonician or two window queens, and then go for a few more gold tokens. There are still quite some animals in the MRC I want to craft. WWYD??

Any input greatly appreciated!
    It is VERY hard to say how much any person can get tokens in 1 day. It is directly related to amount of energy droppers they have and if they buy value packages.

If you try hard, and have decent ammount of droppers- it should be possible. I would just try to get as many as I can until last minute, and then craft best ittem(s) possible.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    RDU or Kelpie. I can?t decide. I have 5 weeklies including a RDU and about 40 dailies. Help.
    RDU is better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I also need strategy advice - help, please!

I decided to get the Cyclonician (can really use those essences for Of Land And Sea!) and have since accumulated another 250 window tokens. Due to time zone issues and my need for sleep, I have very little more than 24 hours left of this monster hunt. Reaching 500 tokens for the RDU seems out of reach at this point, unless a get the value pack. Though even then - how many tokens would you guys estimate I could get in those 15 minutes of unlimited energy? It would have to be more than 100 in order to put the RDU within reach again. Bit much, right?

The other option is to either get another Cyclonician or two window queens, and then go for a few more gold tokens. There are still quite some animals in the MRC I want to craft. WWYD??

Any input greatly appreciated!
    15mins unlimited energy phase could give you 70-90 widow tokens if you had the trees ready for chopping (about 17-20trees).

Edit. By trees I mean red acer or similar (10 hits), not fruit trees.

Tested myself.
    Last edited by habanero120763; 10-08-19 at 10:48 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Queensransom I would definitely go for that RDU. I think it's doable if you do an energy pack. Plus you get a widow statue that drops widow tokens. I get 5 each 2 hour collection.

Thanks for all all the advice. I might be going for another lion and settle with that. I reeeeeeally want that cabbage hut though. I'm more than half way there, too. If I make enough gold coins in this hunt I'll definitely get the cabbage hut instead of the lion. Destiel, seems like I hardly ever need mithril now since I'm almost always maxed out. I don't even know how that happened. Maybe the Hidden forest creatures?
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 10-08-19 at 11:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Like Royal Dark Unicorn - you can also have max 4 Royal Kelpies.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Royal Kelpie has max 4.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	53342

New Resident
    After chopping aspen tree cyclone monster appeared. But I can?t defeat him
    Anyone else have this glitch?
    I force closed and have submitted a ticket

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    15mins unlimited energy phase could give you 70-90 widow tokens if you had the trees ready for chopping (about 17-20trees).

Edit. By trees I mean red acer or similar (10 hits), not fruit trees.

Tested myself.
    That is super valuable information, thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Queensransom I would definitely go for that RDU. I think it's doable if you do an energy pack. Plus you get a widow statue that drops widow tokens. I get 5 each 2 hour collection.
    [snip]
    Thank you for pointing that out, I had forgotten about the widow statue! That does change the calculation.

Realistically, with the number of energy droppers I have (15 daily ones, the 2 weekly ones don't come due again before next week, and 2 wizard schools) I can make about 100 tokens per day. So even with the value pack it will be down to the wire, but I might just make it. If I'm really close, there's also the troll at 480 tokens.

New Resident
    Me too
    I chopped Acer trees
    I also submitted a Ticket. Storm8 asked me to visit the forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jinx2014 View Post
    After chopping aspen tree cyclone monster appeared. But I can?t defeat him
    Anyone else have this glitch?
    I force closed and have submitted a ticket
    Yeah try and click as low as you can on the Monster. He is a tall one