Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I was so thrilled this morning to log in and get 25 ravens! I couldn't believe it, so I took a screen shot in case they disappeared. Then my dragon actually dropped a compass, and something dropped ssn a gem - that might have been him, too.

So I'm happy, still hoping for a RDU and otherwise gently building up gold tokens.

I doubt I'll get the raven lady - I assume she's a Walker, so I'm not putting myself under pressure for that. But I shall be really disappointed if she's not called Lenore!
    She's Raven Queen and she is an energy dropper (2-3).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I did not finish all the way past two events. Ive been sick so prioritizing. Last ones I was happy with aquarium columns and baby shark, and sadly I did not have the trade tickets to finish the academy on time so going slow at my own pace and keeping all my energy.

I do have two wizard schools, 34 dailies, 4 unicorns, and 4 weeklies which I collect today plus the faerie that drops 5. My dragons and animals usually give another 5 on a good day. So if I check in for the schools a few times a day and make sure I collect all once a day its easy in a couple weeks to make that much energy. And even when playing the aquarium event, to the point I got to I was still making more than using.

I should say most were prizes. The tent is so important and I received one weekly alicorn from the videos so they do exist lol. I have only bought during those big sales when gems are on sale and items are on sale maybe 3 spring alicorns and one other. And a second sale bought one daily alicorn (forgot which). So only 5 of 34 were bought, the others either prizes or mostly from the tent. This is why the cabbage hut or two is necessary .

Hope this explains how I got my energy and hope you get a hut too if you don?t have one and save your cabbage flr alis or something that gives good prizes! They dont put as many alis anymore but the pop up from time to tome so hording cabbage is good bc you can get lucky and have 2 in one month. Good luck with the hunt and again I recommend a hut if you dont have one!

*forgot to mention adventures. I have the barracks so thats three going out and they usually bring back energy. Plus for trade you can make energy and greenhouse you can make it to have in stock, and then there is the crates as prizes which I stoxk up on so I probably have 5K really just 4K out.
    Wow, thank you that's really helpful. :0). I got my cabbage hut a month ago so am saving cabbages like mad. Unfortunately because I'm on android I dont get videos. but I do have a few daily/ weekly droppers. That gives me some really good ideas. Thank you very much, good luck with your game play :0))

Farm Supplier
    I can't decide whether to get lorels's fountain first or keep saving for the mystic research centre? Which would be better for events like this?
    Last edited by Smeaksy; 10-08-19 at 12:11 AM.

Quote: ?*forgot to mention adventures. I have the barracks so thats three going out and they usually bring back energy.?

If the intention is to max your net energies, you probably should make some calculations to find out if creating the items required for adventure (input) cost more energies than what you get (output). Of course you get supplies addon but strictly energy speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    <Snip...>
    For the Candies you have to battle Widow Soldiers who span from Cows and Pigs. With the more expansive cows and pigs (royal, black and white cow and royal and albino pig) it's almost a guaranteed spawn. The purple cow spawn too, but other special animals (birthday, gnome, spring) not (from what I noticed).

<...snip>
    The Birthday Cow Definitely spawns the Widow Soldier. It has done so for me since the start of the Monster Hunt, (and I just confirmed it again). It is the Mummy Cow that does not spawn the Widow Soldier.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Birthday Cow Definitely spawns the Widow Soldier. It has done so for me since the start of the Monster Hunt, (and I just confirmed it again). It is the Mummy Cow that does not spawn the Widow Soldier.
    Thanks for the correction deadpixel.
    I had bad luck with all my special animals (except purple cow) so I just stopped collecting from them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Everything looks okay with the Level 5 Jousting Arena. Is anyone else experiencing this with their level 5 building?

If you're still experiencing this, please let me know.
    It's still not spawning. My storm ID is Neferlala-ham2905 is a old account I could never get transferred over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    I can't decide whether to get lorels's fountain first or keep saving for the mystic research centre? Which would be better for events like this?
    I would get the Fountain first. During these monster hunts it can drop a Gold Troll Token. It's random, but around once every 3 or 4 collections. (4,5 hour timer)
    The Mythic Research Center is the absolute best thing ever, BUT you need Gold Troll Tokens for everything. So even if you prioritize that, you won't have Gold Troll Tokens left to buy anything.

In the end you will want both (their both just to good), and the Fountain potentially gives you Gold Troll Tokens while you save up for the Mythic Research Center. The Mythic Research Center does not give anything while you save up for the Fountain.

But there are cheap animals in the MRC, so if you're in a hurry to (for example) buy a Glimmer Manticore (for 1 Gold Toll Token, 5 Sword Tokens and 25 silver) go for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    She's Raven Queen and she is an energy dropper (2-3).
    Thanks so much federerGOAT!
    Very cool to know she's an decoration (with drops!) and not a Walker!
    So she is a daily energy dropper? Does she drop anything else?
    Does the Raven Lantern drop anything? What does the Raven Griffin drop?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    It's still not spawning. My storm ID is Neferlala-ham2905 is a old account I could never get transferred over.
    A bummer your Jousting Arena is not spawning anything, but I do have to say it is not that great.
    I have had 1 Fangbeast the entire hunt, and the rest were ALL Skunkupines. And the Skunks only drop Shield Tokens..
    The Troll Sparring Pit is way better.