Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthline5119 View Post
    Can someone please tell me were i can get queen raven, i do not see it.
    The Queen Raven will be the prize for completing the Murder She Spoke goal. It should be in your Kingdom Goals book.
    To complete the goal we have to buy the Raven Lantern, Raven Griffin and Raven Pet from the Trade Wagon with Wandering Ravens.
    We can collect the Wandering Ravens by completing event goals the coming 29 days.
    Right now you can have a maximum of 40.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    RonjaR82 I know you were responding to another player but thanks for the reminder on the Faerie Elixir. I still need 100 widow spider tokens for a RDU. My daily Ali's come due at 4pm EST but my biggest problem will be running out of trees.
    Glad I could help.
    Good luck getting the last 100 Widow Tokens for your Royal Dark Unicorn!

Fashion Designer
    I did it! Currently crafting my royal dark unicorn! Phew! Now I just have to decide on spend the remainder of the event chasing the spider or getting more gold tokens
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I did it! Currently crafting my royal dark unicorn! Phew! Now I just have to decide on spend the remainder of the event chasing the spider or getting more gold tokens
    Congratulations!
    Can you still make it to the Widow Queen?
    Gold Troll Tokens are always great (except when you have bought everything), but the Widow Queen will disappear for crafting and everything you can buy with Gold Troll Tokens will still be available later.
    But on the other hand, there are some pretty awesome things we can make in the MRC..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    I am sooooooo close to being able to get another unicorn. 5 more gold tokens. I can do it. I can do it. Maybe
    *sending positive vibes and good luck to shortdanzr*
    (luckily the Blue Dire Boar is a guaranteed spawn so no energy goes to waste on spawning!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you. In the end, I chose to go with the Royal Dark Unicorn, but since my franzy of chopping and gathering spawned a whole lot of monsters, I was able to collect enough tokens to get myself another two Widow Queens. I guess that if I'd used up my store of 50-energy boxes I would probably have collected enough tokens to go for a second Royal Kelpie (got my first during the actual event) but I decided that I wasn't going to put a blister on my finger
    Haha, Royal Dark Unicorn AND 2 Widow Queens? That sounds awesome, congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    RonjaR82 I know you were responding to another player but thanks for the reminder on the Faerie Elixir. I still need 100 widow spider tokens for a RDU. My daily Ali's come due at 4pm EST but my biggest problem will be running out of trees.
    Ditto that!! Thanks RonjaR82! I had totally forgotten about Faerie Elixir! Don't need it for this event, but I will make a note of it for next time!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I have enough gold coins for one more craft in the MRC...I can either get the Armored Maxotaur (missed him in July) or an Armored Dark Unicorn... Does the Maxotaur drop feats every collection? I could use the spellbound dew for leveling up on buildings, but if feast drops are good, that would help for adventures...anyone care to offer thoughts, input or insights?
    Yes, Armored maxotaur DOES drop feasts every colelction - sweet feasts, spiucy feasts, hearty feasts, simple feasts and those troll adventure feasts. It is pretty much like another Mystery Dinner table with 2 day timer. I would do more if I could in the heartbeat

I sent a support ticket but if anyone can help expedite it I would appreciate it. I just simply want the correct animal. I have no use for an armored unicorn
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes, Armored maxotaur DOES drop feasts every colelction - sweet feasts, spiucy feasts, hearty feasts, simple feasts and those troll adventure feasts. It is pretty much like another Mystery Dinner table with 2 day timer. I would do more if I could in the heartbeat
    Thanks Destiel! Appreciate the confirmation on drops.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>