Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Host(ess)
    I know this is silly but I have always found spiders creepy and I do not want them in my kingdom, so I am actively avoiding getting any. I hate it when I spawn them and have stopped since getting enough to get the community awards/ravens. Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    I know this is silly but I have always found spiders creepy and I do not want them in my kingdom, so I am actively avoiding getting any. I hate it when I spawn them and have stopped since getting enough to get the community awards/ravens. Bleh
    I am with you on the spiders! I really appreciate how Storm8 did this event. They have the spiders so that those who enjoy them can get them (I did consider getting one for the drops and then hiding it behind a building), but if you don't really like spiders you don't have to completely opt out, but just play other stuff!!

Can someone please tell me were i can get queen raven, i do not see it.

Executive Chef
    I am sooooooo close to being able to get another unicorn. 5 more gold tokens. I can do it. I can do it. Maybe
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, sounds like the Royal Beauty is in the pocket. I am happy for you!
    It's a good week in Castle Story world.

janddolphins, You mean you made your second Royal Dark Unicorn? I have no idea what went wrong, or what to do about it. I hope you find someone who can fix it. Good luck!

LavaMagic, From what I heard here the Armored Widow is not very impressive.

bumbleebeeville, I would get the Royal Dark Unicorn. it may not be available again either. But the choice also depends on how you play and what you need, so it is hard to give accurate advise.
    Yes and the wrong animal came out. Some kind of glitch. With such short time I know support wont get back in time. Any mods or workers here can help? You can see my game history I spent the 500 spider tokens on a royal in the correct building and have lost no gold. I have no use for an armored unicorn and spent a lot of time getting 500 tokens
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

bumbleebeeville, I would get the Royal Dark Unicorn. it may not be available again either. But the choice also depends on how you play and what you need, so it is hard to give accurate advise.
    Hey thanks for the advice. I will plan on just sticking with the Royal Dark Unicorn and not worry about a spider I would have to hide anyway!

I would always choose a guaranteed energy dropper over several not guaranteed other things droppers.
    You have to spent 4 energy every 6 hours to collect from the Widow Queens, and the pay out is uncertain. The Royal Dark Unicorn only costs 1 energy a week and gives you a guaranteed 40 energy.
    BUT, I'm in a very different position as you (not having many energy droppers) so energy is like gold for me.
    I think someone with more resources and maybe experience with a couple of Widow Queens could give better advise.

Ow, I just thought of something. I think it also matters if you are an energy saver (collecting energy above the max 40) or if you spent your energy when you get it.
    If you are a saver, the Royal Dark Unicorn makes more sense, 39 energy pure profit. If you are a saver, would you spent 4 energy every 6 hours on the Widow Queens?
    But if you are not a saver of energy the Widow Queens could be good too..
    Thank you. In the end, I chose to go with the Royal Dark Unicorn, but since my franzy of chopping and gathering spawned a whole lot of monsters, I was able to collect enough tokens to get myself another two Widow Queens. I guess that if I'd used up my store of 50-energy boxes I would probably have collected enough tokens to go for a second Royal Kelpie (got my first during the actual event) but I decided that I wasn't going to put a blister on my finger

Can we not combine all types of monster tokens to craft new? Sigh....

RonjaR82 I know you were responding to another player but thanks for the reminder on the Faerie Elixir. I still need 100 widow spider tokens for a RDU. My daily Ali's come due at 4pm EST but my biggest problem will be running out of trees.

Rhino Keeper
    I have enough gold coins for one more craft in the MRC...I can either get the Armored Maxotaur (missed him in July) or an Armored Dark Unicorn... Does the Maxotaur drop feats every collection? I could use the spellbound dew for leveling up on buildings, but if feast drops are good, that would help for adventures...anyone care to offer thoughts, input or insights?
    Last edited by perry5; 10-09-19 at 10:41 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>