Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    I am at the Hidden Forest story arch. I grew a lot of Willow trees to chop now, so that I could take the chance and get some forest vines from them. But it seems that the Willow trees have stopped dropping forest vines. @PikaSquirrel, would this be a mission for you? :-) Thanks in advance!
    I just got a forest vine, so, no case here! I must have caught my Willows in a drought at first. :-)

Phew, got the Baby Widow, Widow Queen, Armored Widow and a Royal Dark Unicorn. Burnt through 5000 energy in the process. Now on to the Werewolf, Cupid Troll, Flying Monkey, Cyclonian and Blossom Phoenix. Those I have missed in the past events. Still have 15k energy stocked, I love my collection of weekly energy droppers!

The Raven event is still kinda unclear to me. From the 3 trades, it lookes like we need 125 Wandering Ravens, I now have 11 and I don't see a way to get more, except from the community event. Given the event still has 33 days to go, there should be more ways to obtain them...

Overall I like the event. It's always nice to fight those old monsters again and have a chance to obtain pets I have missed.

Fashion Designer
    I have collected from the Widow Queen now twice and so far have been flagged for Earth Wisps both times and received a few coins. Sad Face
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Anyone else afraid we won't make all the community prizes?
    It's not like other community goals where players collect more and more.
    Ones you have the baby spider you don't collect any more of the Candies, there is to much else to do and they are not good for anything else..

Ow and a question.. The goal Revenge of the Beasts : The Beasts Strike Back.. It says Summon a Beast from the Trade Wagon. Will any beasts do?
    I know the picture is of the Widow Queen, but the phrasing does not mention her specific.
    Just want to know my options, if I still get the ravens if I choose another animal/ beast..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Anyone else afraid we won't make all the community prizes?
    It's not like other community goals where players collect more and more.
    Ones you have the baby spider you don't collect any more of the Candies, there is to much else to do and they are not good for anything else..

Ow and a question.. The goal Revenge of the Beasts : The Beasts Strike Back.. It says Summon a Beast from the Trade Wagon. Will any beasts do?
    I know the picture is of the Widow Queen, but the phrasing does not mention her specific.
    Just want to know my options, if I still get the ravens if I choose another animal/ beast..
    We have yet to do a community event where we didn't meet the unknown requirement to receive all the community prizes, so I doubt this one would be any different, though I agree with you...not much point in going for extra candies when there are so many other things to work for--widow coins and gold coins.
    My first beast in the trade wagon was the Kelpsie and it counted for the goal--I'm pretty sure any beast will do.

Side note: I love the little venemous kitsunecone! I wish he was available as part of the beast trade! Maybe next time!!
    Last edited by perry5; 10-05-19 at 06:25 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    The Raven event is still kinda unclear to me. From the 3 trades, it lookes like we need 125 Wandering Ravens, I now have 11 and I don't see a way to get more, except from the community event. Given the event still has 33 days to go, there should be more ways to obtain them...
    I?m a bit curious about the ravens myself. Since we can?t go out and collect them, we have to rely on the timed quests and the community event. That doesn?t seem like we?ll get all we need. The fact that we still have a month to trade in ravens makes me think that the next event (potentially also spooky for Halloween) will give ravens as well. I?m just going to get all the ones I can and the rest is in S8?s hands.

Also, I totally thought I wouldn?t be able to get enough widow tokens to win anything but I?m at 100- and that?s after I got the baby spider. I think I?ll be able to win something great after all. Oh, and I have traded for a few gold coins too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mientoentje View Post
    Phew, got the Baby Widow, Widow Queen, Armored Widow and a Royal Dark Unicorn. Burnt through 5000 energy in the process. Now on to the Werewolf, Cupid Troll, Flying Monkey, Cyclonian and Blossom Phoenix. Those I have missed in the past events. Still have 15k energy stocked, I love my collection of weekly energy droppers!

Overall I like the event. It's always nice to fight those old monsters again and have a chance to obtain pets I have missed.

After burning through 100 energy, I have collected 10 widow tokens (others are reporting similar rates). So, this means that we'll need 5000 energy for the RDU or RK. That averages out to about 800 energy/day, which is not going to happen. And, after hearing about the disappointing drops for the widow (which needs about 1200 energy), I am just going to focus on troll tokens to get my next Armored Direwolf.

Third collection from widow queen was a trade ticket for me.

My gut feeling of how many energies required to collect 500 widow tokens: 3000 plus minus a few hundred.

Disclaimer, I grew aspen trees at first when not knowing that fruit trees drop as well.

I have now completed both RDU and RK.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Don't forget about the Lorelei's Fountain
    Thank you, been forgetting about this one!