Page 37 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Can anyone share what the spring kitsunecorn drops? The card states spellbound dew, but I read from the forum during the old monster hunt that it also drops energy? Thanks in advance!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Can anyone share what the spring kitsunecorn drops? The card states spellbound dew, but I read from the forum during the old monster hunt that it also drops energy? Thanks in advance!
    Yes, 2+ energy. Not as much on average as royal kelpie.

I am now done with RDU and RK and golden troll token chases and I have 1,5 days and app 800 energies to spend.

I am too lazy to read the whole thread through so if someone has two minutes to guide me I would be very grateful:

With the time and energies left, is there any idea to start chasing the baby widow and do the raven challenge NOW?

What is realistic to gather and what does the prizes (baby widow, several type of ravens) drop?

Sorry, I can imagine that these topics have been widely discussed already but the thread is extensive..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    I am now done with RDU and RK and golden troll token chases and I have 1,5 days and app 800 energies to spend.

I am too lazy to read the whole thread through so if someone has two minutes to guide me I would be very grateful:

With the time and energies left, is there any idea to start chasing the baby widow and do the raven challenge NOW?

What is realistic to gather and what does the prizes (baby widow, several type of ravens) drop?

Sorry, I can imagine that these topics have been widely discussed already but the thread is extensive..
    Baby Widow
    Info: An adorable baby widow! Visit him to see what he's found for you!
    Found: 5th individual prize during Monster Hunt season 21
    Drops: bacon, bone, fur, jewels, prime cuts
    Collection time: 4 hours

I would start collecting the Halloween Candies. I don't know if you can make it to Baby Widow, but the community prizes and tokens in between are good.
    For the Candies you have to battle Widow Soldiers who span from Cows and Pigs. With the more expansive cows and pigs (royal, black and white cow and royal and albino pig) it's almost a guaranteed spawn. The purple cow spawn too, but other special animals (birthday, gnome, spring) not (from what I noticed).

Ow, and someone has the Raven Pet and it dropped Soft Feathers and Coins. (so far)
    Not very impressive, but they are really cute!
    And we got 25 Wondering Ravens for the second community prize so that on its own is already halfway to the Raven Griffin or Raven Pet.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-07-19 at 10:49 PM.

Would it be wiser to spend my accumulated Widow Tokens on three Widow Queens (I already have one), or on a single Royal Dark Unicorn?

I have several weekly energy droppers and a small herd of daily energy droppers as well as numerous Trade Ticket droppers and pseudo-droppers, so I'm at a loss for what to get.

Any suggestions would be great

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi! I?m thinking of crafting the new armored widow spider In The MRCC. It says that it drops adventure supplies. Has anyone crafted it yet? And what are the drops.

I?m assuming that it will drop swords,armor, and the various feasts, etc. Your input in welcome.

Thanks.
    I have the Mushroom Fortress from an earlier event which was also described as dropping 'adventure supplies' so I pictured swords, feasts, etc.. Now that the event is over it mostly drops mushrooms and coins, but occasionally swords.
    Last edited by robotparade; 10-16-19 at 07:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Would it be wiser to spend my accumulated Widow Tokens on three Widow Queens (I already have one), or on a single Royal Dark Unicorn?

I have several weekly energy droppers and a small herd of daily energy droppers as well as numerous Trade Ticket droppers and pseudo-droppers, so I'm at a loss for what to get.

Any suggestions would be great
    I would always choose a guaranteed energy dropper over several not guaranteed other things droppers.
    You have to spent 4 energy every 6 hours to collect from the Widow Queens, and the pay out is uncertain. The Royal Dark Unicorn only costs 1 energy a week and gives you a guaranteed 40 energy.
    BUT, I'm in a very different position as you (not having many energy droppers) so energy is like gold for me.
    I think someone with more resources and maybe experience with a couple of Widow Queens could give better advise.

Ow, I just thought of something. I think it also matters if you are an energy saver (collecting energy above the max 40) or if you spent your energy when you get it.
    If you are a saver, the Royal Dark Unicorn makes more sense, 39 energy pure profit. If you are a saver, would you spent 4 energy every 6 hours on the Widow Queens?
    But if you are not a saver of energy the Widow Queens could be good too..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-07-19 at 11:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Be careful of this description. I have the Mushroom Fortress from an earlier event which was also described as dropping 'adventure supplies' so I pictured swords, feasts, etc.. Now that the event is over it only drops mushrooms and coins.
    I agree, The Armored Widow is all the way down on my wish list of what to buy with my precious Gold Troll Tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    I was so thrilled this morning to log in and get 25 ravens! I couldn't believe it, so I took a screen shot in case they disappeared. Then my dragon actually dropped a compass, and something dropped ssn a gem - that might have been him, too.

So I'm happy, still hoping for a RDU and otherwise gently building up gold tokens.

I doubt I'll get the raven lady - I assume she's a Walker, so I'm not putting myself under pressure for that. But I shall be really disappointed if she's not called Lenore!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Baby Widow
    Info: An adorable baby widow! Visit him to see what he's found for you!
    Found: 5th individual prize during Monster Hunt season 21
    Drops: bacon, bone, fur, jewels, prime cuts
    Collection time: 4 hours

I would start collecting the Halloween Candies. I don't know if you can make it to Baby Widow, but the community prizes and tokens in between are good.
    For the Candies you have to battle Widow Soldiers who span from Cows and Pigs. With the more expansive cows and pigs (royal, black and white cow and royal and albino pig) it's almost a guaranteed spawn. The purple cow spawn too, but other special animals (birthday, gnome, spring) not (from what I noticed).

Ow, and someone has the Raven Pet and it dropped Soft Feathers and Coins. (so far)
    Not very impressive, but they are really cute!
    And we got 25 Wondering Ravens for the second community prize so that on its own is already halfway to the Raven Griffin or Raven Pet.
    Thanks Ronja!