Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    In case everyone has not discovered already, Dead Trees are back to spawning multiple Blue Direboars instead of one a day.
    Hoping this continues, so much easier to balance sword and staff tokens.
    Good luck all getting whichever monster tokens you're after.
    Blue Dire Boars are allowing me to get the gold trade in the trade wagon. I am focusing on gold troll coins to craft the glimmer alicorn. I have always really wanted the adorable Cupid Troll, but there is no way I am going to be able to play enough to get enough widow tokens (480 to be exact) to craft him. So I am prioritizing and I am going to focus on getting the glimmer alicorn and maybe a unicorn if I have time.

Banned
    2 accounts the Widow Spiders dropped Tickets.. very nice... looking forward to seeing the Ench Lanterns dropping) very happy I spent the energy getting them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i cant decide between the armoured spider or the armoured lion or should i just save up for the armoured dire wolf lol i have everything else
    Armored lion also drops trade tickets. In terms of return on investment, I would recommend holding off on the direwolf until all the other worthwhile mythic research center creatures are done.

This event is really fun. There?s so much stuff, I have a serious case of FOMO! However, I?m very excited that I?m on track to get a dark unicorn but it?s going to be down to the wire.

This incredibly involved event has come at a fairly good time because I need some distraction. I just applied to grad school and I find out in a few weeks whether I got in. I?d rather focus on being nervous about whether I get a weekly energy dropper than focus on being nervous about life changing news!

Banned
    Doing some math it takes approx on Avg 30 Energy to get 10 Widow Tokens. so 400ish energy to get a Widow Spider.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on track to craft a Royal Kelpie, Widow Queen and my third Royal Dark Unicorn, I also crafted the Flying Monkey. I don't know if I am going to craft the Armored Widow. I have 88 Gold Troll Tokens. Good luck to all.

So I have the Widow Queen, 1 Royal Kelpie and 1 Royal Dark Unicorn. I was thinking about getting the Cupid Troll or Cyclonean next but do you think it would be more worth it to get another kelpie or unicorn instead or is the troll/cyclonean worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    So I have the Widow Queen, 1 Royal Kelpie and 1 Royal Dark Unicorn. I was thinking about getting the Cupid Troll or Cyclonean next but do you think it would be more worth it to get another kelpie or unicorn instead or is the troll/cyclonean worth it?
    I personally would go for the energy animals I have the Cyclonician but I purchased mine with Gems when it was first available and it does drop Enchanter's and Lumin Essence which is good. I guess it depends on what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I personally would go for the energy animals I have the Cyclonician but I purchased mine with Gems when it was first available and it does drop Enchanter's and Lumin Essence which is good. I guess it depends on what you want.
    Thanks, I def want energy droppers - of the kelpie and the troll - which one is better for daily energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Thanks, I def want energy droppers - of the kelpie and the troll - which one is better for daily energy?
    Well I am crafting my first Royal Kelpie so I don't know about that but the Cupid Troll drops 4-7 energy for me daily, he has dropped 20 a couple of times.